Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
acugirl Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello I am new to this forum. I attempted to do a search, coming back with about 200 hits that I would need to comb through, so I apologize if this topic has been addressed before....

I just started using Automatic Pilot. I use session A to identify my goal of having a loving, healthy, and balanced relationship that results in marriage. I had a hard time coming up with a limiting behaviour, but finally came up with "self-doubt".

Session B instructs to be clear on the goal and "know what to do". The problem is that I don't know what to do. I don't know what steps to take. I have done alot on my own to achieve this goal and have yet to meet the right person. I have even hired a matchmaker. Any suggstions on how to use Seesion B??

Thank you.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Listen to Session A again and allow the answer to come up. If you're not clear on what you need to do you probably need to do more work with session A.

I'd be using New Behaviour Generator, Positive Relationships and Anxiety Free. Instantaneous Personal Magnetism to get clear first.

Automatic Pilot is more for when you know what needs to be done but are not doing it.

Alex

Hi acugirl!

I love paraliminals and I've used them to great success in my life.

I just read your post and it seems to me that there would be some better paraliminals for you to get started with.

Generally speaking, when it comes to attracting love I would recommend 4 different paraliminals.

Now what's important is that you clarify one intention and maintain that same intention while doing different paraliminals. This will magnetize the non-conscious mind.

Something like "I am attracting into my life a loving, healthy, relationship with my future husband."

The first thing I would recommend is "You Deserve It!" I find that so often people start with a paraliminal or an intention and they don't even believe they deserve what they want. They're conscious mind says they do, but deep down the non-conscious mind has a very different idea. I used "You Deserve It!" to re-create my career. I used to be doing customer service at an hourly wage, and now I'm making a lot more money because I actually started to believe I was worth it.

Second I would recommend "Self-Esteem Supercharger." I think this paraliminal should be in EVERYONE'S library. Most people don't want to say "I need more self-esteem" and I wouldn't either myself. However, I would argue that there's no such thing as too much self-esteem. It doesn't matter how much self-esteem you have, it could always be supercharged to better your life. This paraliminal has absolutely changed my life- especially the way I show up in social situations and with the opposite sex. The truth is "the sexiest thing you can put on is confidence." I strongly recommend you start with these two.

Do each of them alternating with the same intention for at least 3 weeks.

After that I would recommend that you do "Creating Sparks" and "Instantaneous Personal Magnetism" - These two paraliminals will help you to magnetize your non-conscious mind for being playful and engaged when you're in the right situation to meet your future partner.

Do these two paraliminals for 3 weeks with the same intention that you did the other two with- After that simply wait, and you're future partner will come into your life. The great mega-power that is your non-conscious mind will set about doing it for you.

Every 3 weeks switch back and forth between the two, and soon enough it will happen without it even seeming like you tried.

Hi RyanParks,

Quick question for you about how you use the paraliminals. When you say you suggest alternating between them for 3 weeks. What frequency are you suggesting? Listening to a different one each day or listening for half the week. What has been your frequency of use of paraliminals and how did you use them.

Thanks.

Hi parasync-

Good question. Here's what to do.

First off, I don't recommend that you do more than two paraliminals during a given 3 week period. However, you can do a maximum of 3.

Now, when I say alternate, I mean, switching back and forth. If you did "Self-esteem supercharger" today, to "You deserve it!" tomorrow. If you do two in one day (which is what I did, one for a mid-day lunch nap, and one before bed) Do both in the same day.

Keep it up for 3 weeks, switching back and forth each time.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved