Dear all,

The East sector of my home (which falls into my living room) is occupied by a very dense flying star combination: Mountain star 5 and water star 2, or in Marie's terms (level 3) the combination of a disaster star and an illness star. In addition the yearly 5 yellow is located there, too.

Therefore, I place a windchime there, length 80 cm, which is not small at all. Somehow I felt the intuitive nudge to hang a larger one, so I placed another one, length 120 cm.

Sitting in that area I felt the change within several minutes, my heart felt lighter! I could feel how a load which I wasn't aware of before, lightened up.

Due to this insight I will change some applications of my space feng shui. I won't place any water feature in this area due to the illness star (as I don't want to activate it). I will strengthen the wood element of the east using wood which also controls earth (these two stars belong to the earth element).

Instead, I placed a fountain in my dining room, which is in the Southeast strengthening the wood element of this direction with water and at the same time activating an auspicious Relationship star (mountain star 1, water star 4).

I'm not quite sure how to solve the situation next year, when the yearly yellow 5 moves into the Southeast but by that time I will have figured it out, I think wink

I have not yet found an appropriate cure for the Northeast, though. Northeast (also located in my living room) belongs to the earth element and the star combination resembles "fire at heaven's gate" (mountain star 6, water star 9). I should use water to cool down this combination, but in period 8 it is a bit delicate to place water features in the Northeast area (as Marie said, in period 8 water should be placed in the Southwest area). Due to my experience with the windchime, I won't go for a symbolic cure, a real elemental cure seems rather effective.
So, I'm looking for a fountain that represents somehow "big" earth (to strenghten the earth element of the Northeast and also strenghten the metal element of mountain star 6). I thought of a buddha fountain, but so far I have not yet found a really good one.

Of course, I could place a fountain and a buddha but I don't want to clutter my living space with too much stuff. The less, the better to allow qi to flow.

Love,
Astrid