Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hello All,
Some of you have followed my journey through several heart attacks this year. The Creator and the use of Qigong has helped my heart tremendously. However, one prescription drug appears to be the cause of much pain and swelling. It appears that my liver has become congested and is causing a great deal of swelling. At times I am gaining as much as 5 pounds in a 24 hour period. The ladies seems to understand this miserable feeling better than we guys!

Here is my request. I have stopped the medication and I am making progress. During my active exercises I can feel the blockage in my liver. It is like a hard painful ball. I am visualizing breaking up that ball and I am producing a lot of smoke. I am asking for any of you who feel so inclined to help me in my meditation time. It seems like a fairly solid block and I would like all of the help I can get. I do my sessions (active exercises) at 5:30 AM CST every morning. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Don

Hey kahkahwee, you've followed some of my other posts, you are doing absolutely great!! so I'll give you a quick but thorough response.

When breaking up the energy that is blocked, try to also find the thought-stream that knows it is there. There was something in Level2 where Chunyi mentions being Completely Healed, rather than 90% healed. I think you're doing the 'sub-conscious' version of that. I know I have.
Here's how to fix it.

You can trace it with your observation by finding the part of your mind that is 'watching the energy be there as a dense ball' then using your mind, find the part of you that was 'watching yourself watch the energy' you'll find that the observer energy of the energy, and the energy block itself are one in the same. This is known as the "Observer-Observed" dyad in quantum physics.

By using your mind to step beyond the energy block/observer of the energy block (Observer-Observed) you are in a state of Witnessing, which is observation -from- Emptiness. From here you can also diffuse the perspective of "knowing that the energy-blockage is there" (which is actually part of keeping it there).

Recap:
Look at your energy block in whatever form it may appear as.
Notice how part of you is watching that.
Step back mentally and you'll see that the part of you that is watching the energy block, is part of the energy block itself. This is Witnessing.
From the Witness perspective, notice how BOTH the energy block and the observer of the energy block are made of the same thing.
Don't try to change it, just witness it as Emptiness.

Notice what happens.

It's almost like watching yourself heal, but not even interacting with it in any way, actually you ARE interacting with it, it's just that your Higher Self takes over and does it for you...and by practicing this enough, you not only understand HOW it does that, but you'll establish a better link with your Higher Self as well. But just by merely observing everything as Energy and having no intent to change it.

Also, you might get all kinds of sensations while you do this, parts of you might twitch or feel electric as stuff opens during the Witness phase. Just ignore those are return to 'dissolving the Energy Block and observer (the know-er that it's there), by not interacting with it'

Now that we've gone over that, here's the simplification:
Change the blockage into smoke.
Change the part of you that knows there's a blockage in you, also into smoke.
Replace both with fresh universal Energy.

wink

~Z

Last edited by Zakyrus; 10/26/11 04:02 AM.
OP Offline

Good thoughts. You have expressed something I know in another manner. Thanks. In essence my "awareness" is actually "holding " the energy in place. I have been seeing progress and today was MUCH better than yesterday. I remember reflecting last night on how to blow it away completely. Unfortunately that awareness is, as stated earlier, actually impeding the progress. We shall see what the next session brings.

Thanks,

Last edited by kahkahwee; 10/27/11 12:30 AM.
OP Offline

Zakyrus,
Just a word to let you know the suggestion worked very well. Thanks again.

D

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved