Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#78847 11/10/11 10:44 PM
Arielle Offline OP
OP Offline

In the past 7 months I have had 3 serious accidents when I was with my 2 animals. In April I was walking next to my beautiful horse when I got a kick from another horse = a broken rib. In August my little cat got afraid of my daughters puppy and came running to me I picked her up and she lashed out splitting the top if my ear had to sterile-strip it together. On Monday last I fell off my horse and broke my left ring finger.
What can I do to stop all these accidents?

Hello Arielle,

First, let me ask you, what have you done and/or checked out feng shui wise, before one bombards you with ideas?

Maike

Originally Posted By: Arielle
In the past 7 months I have had 3 serious accidents when I was with my 2 animals. In April I was walking next to my beautiful horse when I got a kick from another horse = a broken rib. In August my little cat got afraid of my daughters puppy and came running to me I picked her up and she lashed out splitting the top if my ear had to sterile-strip it together. On Monday last I fell off my horse and broke my left ring finger.
What can I do to stop all these accidents?

i don't understand the question.

Last edited by Seiki Alice; 11/29/11 06:31 AM.
Arielle Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Maike

It has been a while since I have been on this forum and have just seen your post, I hope you are well and thank you for your interest.

I am constantly checking the flying stars and adjusting my cures and activations. I have also dowsed and checked the energetic levels within each space and made changes to improve the energetic energy flow.

I absolutely adore all animals especially my own. Since I last posted I have another beautiful young paint horse. Both of my horses are getting along so well together and thank god the accidents have stopped.

My dream is to work with horses in all aspects, healing, teaching, development through the natural horsemanship programme.

Diabloiiigold is ready for providing you the cheapest Diablo 3 gold. We always pay attention to the price rate and the price in market so that we can be sure to provide customers the cheapest Diablo 3 gold. What’s more, we always launch series of promotions on our site to show our great thank for our customers’ long-time support. Then customers can get lots of benefits with us. For example, as we announced several days ago that we will provide our newsletter subscribers the lowest price, and also free D3 gold giveaways for vip member everyday.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved