Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Col Offline OP
OP Offline

I am doing a makeover of my home office, as part of starting a new business. Looking at this from a Level 1 perspective for now.

My office is split between NW and N (about 40%/60% respectively). Actually a great location for an office. My personal energy number is 7 and my fortune element is Fire. Considering I want to "feed the fire" I was going to paint the room a sage or pale green. Greens always feels "calmly energizing" and creative to me. But I now think that would weaken the N portion of the room (desk location). Meanwhile, blues are great for N, but would weaken the NW aspect.

Can I use the greens/or neutral buttercreams if I add some metal to the paint? Or add metal to a blue hue? Or do I need to go with a "metal" color? Not looking forward to a gray-ish or white room... or gold/copper for an entire room.

I can move my desk to face NW (success) - if it will fit - if not, SW will definitely work (health, which needs tending to as well). The furniture is wood, can't change it, and there is a large black metal filing cabinet as well as typical office equipment.

Thank you so much!
Namaste
Colleen

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Greetings Col,

The furniture and cabinet are not so much an issue unless they were such and dominant piece in the room, in other words, that's all people noticed was all this wood in that office. All rooms need to have a balance of elements, and enhance the enhancing or element of the area.
What about a soft, light, metallic color for the walls which you could have blue or black accent objects in the N side?

Best,

Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved