Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
simran Offline OP
OP Offline

I just received my SF package for the 1st stage. I am really intrigued by this stuff.
I have a book and DVD by a Shaolin monk in Austria and it is very well done. I have been practicing that for a couple of weeks daily for 40-50 minutes minimum and feel the energy building up in my body already. He mentions the healing properties of Qi Gong but doesn't elaborate as to how it is practiced on others. That is what brought me to SF Qi Gong.

I have to say that I would highly recommend the book & DVD that I bought but am certainly looking forward to learning how to share the benefits of the energy with those in need of it.
BTW, I am a trained martial artist in the Korean Taekwondo tradition and the Qi Gong is a very welcomed addition to my past training.

Hello smile I do SFQ every morning and like it very much. Maybe I will practice more healing later on but most people I know are very skeptical so it is difficult to find guinea pigs smile What was your DVD about? Qigong?

simran Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank You for the reply,
Yes the little book along with the DVD were about Qi Gong. As I said; the author was a Shaolin Monk and the book & DVD were very well done. The practice he teaches was some what different but with good results. I will probably incorporate the two. I won't incorporate the movements, of course, but the sessions probably.
The Shaolin Qi Gong is taught with a more spiritual angle. There would be no reason one couldn't do that with SFQ either and I'm sure in his own practice Master Shunyi Lin probably does. I think his material is written for the masses so as to not offend any devout followers of other faiths. Which is wise if you are trying to get a healer in every family.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved