Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Please forgive my take on "2012" here, but it is New Year's Eve and my understanding is that Qigong is about energy, and, at least I believe, increasing the vibrational frequency of the body, or maybe even bodies: physical, emotional, mental, spiritual?

Maybe the Mayan's calendar ends this next year because it is the "end-times" of the old ways of fear and separation. And, perhaps, it is a time for those practicing whatever form of energy work, or play, they choose, to "ascend" to a new level of awareness, one of just about nuthin' but love, kindness and forgiveness.

Maybe the Mayans were "predicting" the possible end of the old ways of fear and separation, and, thusly, the possibility of an entrance into a new reality of higher vibration, accessed through a daily choice to exist in that reality, just for today... every day, maybe even with the help of practicing Spring Forest Qigong.

I saw something along those lines (without the SFQ reference) somewhere on the internet some time or another, and I thought, "I'm going to remember that!" And, sure enough, I did.

I hope I have not breeched forum etiquette, with this post, in any way. I'm a longtime lurker and a very new poster, so if an apology is in order, please accept mine.

My best wishes for a happy, healthy, and vibrationally high 2012 to all!

David smile

Please forgive me too, but I belive that the Maya-dude who carved the calendar just got tired in his arm. That is why it ends now 2012 smile I don't belive in doomsdays or dates or some endings either, I belive that the Universe sets no dates whatsoever, everything is an ungoing process. Some bigger movement, some global rising of consciousness.. yes... something is going on and maybe as you say, we will somehow be helped by SFQ in this transformation. Maybe we will help others in a few years when it has speeded up? Who knows? Happy buzzing new year!

Dec 21, 2012 at 11:11 am GMT is a Galactic Synchronization "Point." The Sun aligns with the Galactic Plane (happens every 26,000 years), it also completes it's Solar Year (time it takes for the sun to orbit the galactic center, which is every 225 million years) We will also be aligned with two other galaxies, (super rare) harmonizing and synchronizing our energy with the rest of the Universe.

If the Universe is entering synchronization with Perfect Oneness, wouldn't you want to join with it and not fall away into chaos?

I'd also like to add that the Mayan Calendar also predicted events in our history flawlessly, such as the rise of Buddhism as well as the time Jesus was here. They also mentioned something about great disaster for everyone or a golden age on the collective level, but it is up to the individual to decide......

Any old energy patterns that no longer work, fall away. Have you noticed a shift in consciousness about you? This is not the end of the world, but the end of an age of limited thought. Basically, whatever you think is going to happen will happen. If you think nothing will happen, then you will end up in a reality of earth where nothing happened and everyone you know (and don't know) is there, and you'll be like "I told you so...". and you'll have no idea of what you missed.

In other words, be very mindful in these times, consciousness is transforming. Be careful of what you think about yourself and other people. Be Perfectly One with everyone around you and you will evolve/awaken to your Immortality. ad Infinitum (pun intended)

All minds are joined as One with God in the 'end' anyways, so if you miss this 'bus' there will be countless other opportunities in your timeless existence. ...it just might be a while.

Remember, you ARE the God of this reality. It may seem 'blasphemous' to some religious views. But could any religion argue the fact that God is One with everything. And if God is
One with everything, there is no separation and everyone and everything IS God. This would also mean that reality is coming FROM you (you are at cause) and not TO you (the old idea that you are an effect of the Universe).

"Is that so?" (some may ask) "What about all of the evil things happening in the world."

Two things with that. First, evil is different to everyone because in separation, everyone's egos are different. Secondly, ego (the mind seemingly separate) and "negative energy" are effects of Separation. Separation and it's symbolic attributes (anger, hate, lack, want, obsessive desire, addiction, etc, etc) is ultimately illusory, since we are still ONE and have not left our source.

In quantum physics, we see how the Cause is the Effect. (since time goes backwards as well) We also "see" in quantum physics that the observer creates reality. So...Child of God, are you at the effect of your Universe, the Cause or Both?

As "A Course of Miracles" (a non-dualistic spiritual path) puts it, ""Love encompasses all things, and the opposite to love is fear. But what is all-encompassing can have no opposite."" This means the Truth (Perfect Oneness with God) is real and Love is real, and anything that seems separate, or limited or divided is an illusion and does not exist the way it does.

The Truth is True, and nothing else is True. Why? Because if it's not true, it must be false. If this world is symbolic of separation and you are still One with God...then who made separation if it can only be false? Well, we all did. After the illusory separation, Everything suddenly had an opposite. Fear came to overcome Love. Anger to Joy. Lack to Fullness. Stupidity and Confusion to All KNOWING. etc, etc etc

Once again, from a 'Course of Miracles'
page 856

"...You may be surprised to hear how very different is reality from what you see. You do not realize the magnitude of that one error. It was so vast and so completely incredible that from it a world of total unreality had to emerge.

What else could come of it? Its fragmented aspects are fearful enough, as you begin to look at them. But nothing you have seen begins to show you the enormity of the original error, which seemed to cast you out of Heaven, to shatter knowledge into meaningless bits of disunited perceptions, and to force you to make further substitutions.

That was the first projection of error outward. The world arose to hide it, and became the screen on which it was projected and drawn between you and the truth. For truth extends inward, where the idea of loss is meaningless and only increase is conceivable. Do you really think it strange
that a world in which everything is backwards and upside down arose from this projection of error? For truth brought to this could only remain within in quiet, and take no part in all the mad projection by which this world was made. Call it not sin but madness, for such it was and so it still remains.
Invest it not with guilt, for guilt implies it was accomplished in reality. And above all, be not afraid of it."

"Oneness is simply the idea God is. And in His Being, He encompasses all things. No mind holds anything but Him. We say "God is," and then we cease to speak, for in that knowledge words are meaningless. There are no lips to speak them, and no part of mind sufficiently distinct to feel that it is now aware of something not itself. It has united with its Source. And like its Source Itself, it merely is.

We cannot speak nor write nor even think of this at all. It comes to every mind when total recognition that its will is God's has been completely given and received completely. It returns the mind into the endless present, where the past and future cannot be conceived. It lies beyond salvation; past all
thought of time, forgiveness and the holy face of Christ. The Son of God has merely disappeared into his Father, as his Father has in him. The world has never been at all. Eternity remains a constant state.

This is beyond experience we try to hasten. Yet forgiveness, taught and learned, brings with it the experiences which bear witness that the time the mind itself determined to abandon all but this is now at hand. We do not hasten it, in that what you will offer was concealed from Him Who teaches
what forgiveness means.

All learning was already in His Mind, accomplished and complete. He recognized all that time holds, and gave it to all minds that each one might determine, from a point where time was ended, when it is released to revelation and eternity. We have repeated several times before that you but
make a journey that is done. For oneness must be here.

Whatever time the mind has set for revelation is
entirely irrelevant to what must be a constant state, forever as it always was; forever to remain as it is now. We merely take the part assigned long since, and fully recognized as perfectly fulfilled by Him Who wrote salvation's
script in His Creator's Name, and in the Name of His Creator's Son.
There is no need to further clarify what no one in the world can understand. When revelation of your oneness comes, it will be known and fully understood. Now we have work to do, for those in time can speak of things beyond, and listen to words which explain what is to come is past already.

Yet what meaning can the words convey to those who count the hours still, and rise and work and go to sleep by them?
Suffice it, then, that you have work to do to play your part. The ending must remain obscure to you until your part is done. It does not matter. For your part is still what all the rest depends on. As you take the role assigned to
you, salvation comes a little nearer each uncertain heart that does not beat as yet in tune with God."

Good luck in your training, and God bless!
~Z

Last edited by Zakyrus; 01/03/12 05:44 PM.
OP Offline

Thanks, ~Z,

I must confess, ACIM has never come to mind while pondering the whole 2012 "thing." Not until today. Thanks.

I'll take your good news as confirmation, and even more reason for the mighty fine feelings around here about the new, "last," year.

David smile

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved