Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi, can you give me some advice. I am about to build a house with a north west or west facing entrance corner block, time feng shui period 8.
However, I am also planning to have a counselling practice on my property completely separate entrance, from the adjacent street, entrance facing the north perhaps north west. Entrance depending on which is conducive to good feng shui. Do the principles apply for the whole house or does the counselling practice have an entity unto itself . I presume it does. Can you have in two separate directions and two seperate Feng Shui Mountains? How does one cut a small counselling office into nine portions in an office? Do the same principles apply in an office as with a home? Regards Jacinthe

Last edited by jacinthe58; 01/02/12 09:33 AM.
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha jacinthe58,

Good question. It doesn’t seem as if it would have its own period chart unless it was treated as some kind of sublease situation, as in an apartment or stores residing in a shopping center/mall.

Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved