Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I'm not new to Spring Forest Qigong. I know, first-hand, how much better I feel after doing Spring Forest. However, my physical problems stem mostly from damage to the nervous system from exposure to Electromagnetic waves from the ever-increasing wi-fi and cell-phone technologies. Spring Forest helps to heal my physical ailments, but the wireless waves cannot be stopped, and my only choice has been to stay at home, and avoid going many places. Does anyone have experience with, or know anyone else with Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity who has been able to strengthen the body so it could better withstand modern wireless technology, and not have a constant recurrence of the same kind after having healed with Spring Forest?

Last edited by ElyseRose; 01/05/12 09:05 PM.

I have experienced problems with WiFi exposure producing physical symptoms, tiredness, inability to sleep well etc. I have improved a lot since eliminating exposure within my own home and practicing more qigong. I can now go to coffee shops, libraries etc that have wifi and stay there for a few hours without problems. My own thoughts are that the more you practice Qigong the stronger your own field becomes and the less affected you will be by external influences like WiFi. Its also important not to have fear, this will weaken your Qi.

In summary remove the offending technologies as much as you can. Practice more Qigong and be confident.

Last edited by toddler; 01/06/12 03:40 PM.
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Quote:
the more you practice Qigong the stronger your own field becomes and the less affected you will be by external influences like WiFi.

Agreed

OP Offline

Thank you for telling me of your success with wireless technology. I have already started marking the chart "100 days of Qigong" doing it at the same time each day ... just two days, now. I plan to change my time because 8:30 p.m. is too close to my sleeping hours, and it has been keeping me awake, so I'm moving the time up to 6 p.m. I have been avoiding those places where wi-fi may be, and I always call ahead. This has been most helpful, but I look forward to greater resiliance so I can become part of the "outer world" once more. You have given me great hope.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved