Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi,
I listen to 'Innertalk' subliminal CD's whilst I sleep. The CD's have an ocean soundtrack to them. I have read that you shouldn't have water or images of water in the bedroom. Would this apply to ocean sounds as well?
Thanks

Hello,
I had a similar question because my children would listen to ocean sounds on their white noise machine... and I wanted to know if this was part of the "no water" in the bedrooms. I think I read someone that it could cause behavior or emotional problems in children. Then I think Shawn, who moderates our posts mentioned sometimes we need a balance of the water element, especially if you are fire (my children are also fire). I wasn't sure what that meant. So I did some experimenting and stopped the water sounds and changed it to a wind sound. I did notice a better difference in their sleep. So try it out... do you have trouble sleeping? What are you manifesting around you? Do you like your results? If so, then keep using it at night, if not maybe do your subliminal CDs during another time of your day. Hope this helps!

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved