Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#79084 01/09/12 09:56 PM
greenie Offline OP
OP Offline

I have used the search feature and looked through the first eight pages, I have nt found what I was looking for regarding depression.
I have struggled with depression most of my life, I slip in and out of a few times a year. Yet still struggle to recognise it coming each time. When depressed I cease to function, I shut down, I don t want to communicate.
I get stuck in periods of indecision, which then lead to stagnation and depression.
Which paraliminals could help with decision making and with stopping using depression as a reaction to life events? I would love to rid myself of this issue. Would appreciate any advice.

Hi Greenie! Sorry to hear that you've got depression problems I know exactly how you feel. I've got 2 Paraliminals in mind - Deep Relaxation & Self-Esteem Supercharger, try those CD's if they don't work come back to me & I'll suggest something else that would work.

Good luck with those!

Guillaume.

Depression has been my lot too, along with very low self esteem. I'm using Self esteem supercharger several times a day, have been using it every day for about 2 months. I've noticed that I am now doing Affirmations, this is new, I could not do affirmations in the past, I'd fall apart. I've known of Hypnosis for many years, but did not know that I needed to use 1 sound file every day until it worked!

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

I suggest you visit the Euphoria Course. Resiliency and Boundless renewal also help.

If looking only at Paraliminal make it a selections. Use one for the type for the thing that usually triggers your depression, e.g Positive Relationship if you happen to be around people who push your depression buttons.

Self-Esteem Supercharger is good and you might need Anxiety Free if you are finding yourself anxious (I can't handle it, I don't know what I should do about this, type feelings).

Also look at Personal Genius, Happy for No Reason and Prosperity. I find those each of those Paraliminals lift my spirits.

Alex

Hi greenie! I have had interesting experiences involving areas of my life where I have failed to take action when it's time. In particular, I have weight issues and I want to find my soulmate. Often, when I make an attempt to take action in these areas, I fail miserably, and then give up again. When I examined these situations closely, I identified a common problem, which explains pretty adequately the factors underlying my indecision and procrastination in these areas of life: lack of hope. After repeated failures attempting something, we tend to lose hope if it'll ever work for us. In Paul Scheele's words, that's the very definition of a "stuck state." I find the New Option Generator to be the very best out there on cultivating hope and optimism. In pulling me out of the self-induced trance I've placed myself in, I feel curious and my entire world changes in a few minutes. I am able to see my goals with fresh eyes. I achieve astounding clarity because I can see a) relationships between my various goals that weren't obvious before the sessions (this, in and of itself, will lift your depression and dissolve your learned helplessness) and b) opportuntities right in front of me that would help me achieve my desires that weren't obvious before. In resolving my double binds and paradoxes, I sometimes end up redefining my goal in ways that dissolve many problems I felt helpless about that seemed to exist in isolation before and transform my outlook on life dramatically in a matter of a few hours. I achieve this when I combine New Option Generator with Self-Esteem Supercharger, Intuition Amplifier, Personal Genius, Prosperity and Youthful Vitality. I often can't believe the results. It's like waking up depressed and then brimming with passion and vitality through the middle of the day. I must caution you, however, that New Option Generator is the key because it provides the freedom necessary to make the rest of the Paraliminals work when you're stuck and maximize their power. With New Option Generator, my bounce back muscles have matured significantly, to the point that I now love it when life presents me a challenge that is beyond my capabilities. Hope you find this post helpful.

I would also consider a great nutrition and including supplements such as wild salmon fish oils, Vit D3, get real sunshine every day, multivitamin and including plant-based diet or supplements. I take those I suggested plus Vega One as meals replacements. These combined with love, gratitude, prayers and paraliminals are my armour and tools for a happier me.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved