Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi all,

I watched Marie's new video today and got me thinking about my office. My back is to the door however I am facing my best direction. I am wondering is it better to face the door (and face 4th best direction) or to face best direction, but back to the door!

I am not sure what is the best way or how to tell what is the best way... Does Marie say which may be better??

Hello snowcountry,

I might have an answer for you, but I have not seen Marie's new video (btw which one do you mean smile?)
It is taught that the first priority is to face towards one of your personal best directions, second priority is to be out of the flow from the door, and the third is to see the door. So, maybe if you face your fourth best direction, but are out of the flow of the door and you can see it, it might create overall more harmony and auspicious energy than if you sit with the back to the door, the flow from the door hitting you in the back, but you are facing your very best direction. Maybe try out what position makes you feel most comfortable!
Cheers,
Maike

OP Offline

Maike

Its this video here at youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdLAJGyteBE

By the way, this is Marie's live internet TV show every 2 weeks - I have listened to the prerecorded ones you learn about Marie's gift of seeing energy, the changes in 2012, her spiritual masters, experiences with angels... it is incredible... http://www.vokle.com/series/11602-the-marie-diamond-show

Great! Thank you Snowcountry. Have you already tried the different sitting arrangements and how it feels to you, or if it feels different to you?

OP Offline

Hi Maike,

It feels as if I am more in control when facing the door, "more like a manager" in my home office/life. Before, with back to the door my back felt unprotected and a feeling of my back is to the world feeling, even though I have a high back chair... I'll try it for a while and see...

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved