Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hello,

I have the entire bundle of Paraliminals and have only listened to one Paraliminal at a time per day. However, I have several goals/situations, I wish to address at any given time. I would like to know the proper procedure that would bring about the best benefits for listening to multiply Paraliminals in a day?

If anyone has any success stories surrounding the use of listening to multiply Paraliminals at a time, please tell... smile

The Paraliminal Accelerator is a good tool for making using of multiple Paraliminals to reach goals and situations. It basically sets a sequence of the Paraliminals and you write your goals out specifically for each Paraliminal and listen your way through the set.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Nothing wrong with listening to one Paraliminal in the morning one around lunch time and one in the evening. Possibly two sessions in the evening if you do one when you come home from work and one before sleep.

If you want to succeed with your goals I recommend focusing on one thing at a time. Ironically when you are focused on one goal the others on your list get pulled along as well. Sometimes manifesting before the goal you are working on.

Remember for best results listen to one session with eyes closed, leave at least 20 minutes between any form of energy work or entrainment activity before going onto another. Allow the first to start integrating before starting more work.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved