Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

You never have to consciously listen to the voices. The duel voices are meant to quieten the conscious mind and let the other than conscious mind handle it. So you will get the best results when you just let go and not try to listen to either voice.

Alex

Tore Offline OP
OP Offline

Hey Subzero!

Great to hear about the success. I've also felt stronger and stronger from using it as a sleeptrack. I'm thinking of creating a cd with track one two and then fill the rest with number three.

I've yet to try out new history and see if there's any great results. I was inspired from what you've written before about it but have been caught up using selfesteem sleeptrack. I'm just dying to try out personal genius and memory supercharger but I'll stick with SelfE untill it sticks with me. Sleeplearning is by far the best method for me to get lasting results.

And through the years that I've used paraliminals its still fun to see that the tapes/cd works even if you have a really wandering mind. I've said it before and I'll do it again. The paraliminals are the best self-help products I've used. Simple, works fast and now I can truly say that it sticks with me. I'm going to be a psychologist and wonder how I can use them in my practice later on.

Keep posting about the success that you meet!

/Tore

Hi,

I am considering buying self esteem supercharger.

However, english is not my main language, although I understand it quite well. I can follow a conversation, but sometimes there will be a word which I do not understand. Do you think I can still benefit from the paraliminal tapes though?

your reaction would be appreciated.

Tore Offline OP
OP Offline

Hiya Rick!

My first language isn't english either and it works fine with me. The paraliminal doesn't have a tough language and your mind will probably understand it perfecty well.

Good luck! /Tore

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved