Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
RedLady Offline OP
OP Offline

I've been an avid Learning Strategies user for a few years. I've made some big strides but I always feel like I'm missing something. Unfortunately up until recently I've been surrounding myself with negative, closed minded people.

Now a lightbulb came on and I'm going to a resource which has always been available - these forums.

Could you share with me (via posts) some of your success stories using these techniques?

RedLady Offline OP
OP Offline

Update with my question - I was uncomfortable with the labyrinth meditation.

I found the first time I listened to the exercise I was frustrated. I was too much in my conscious mind to really get answers. So I went back and looked at my goals. Broke them down to a smaller list of "sub goals" and then just let go.

I find that I didn't like going up a mountain for my labyrinth, but adjusted it a little and when on a subterranean journey and it worked much better.

I've seen 48 people read my post - no one wants to comment? Help a girl out...

Learning Strategies Admin

Successes are usually already posted on the forum. Help is at hand but first you need to clarify your questions.

Seems to me that the Labyrinth experience was successful It caused you to look at your goals and no doubt clarified them some more.

The interesting thing is like the Labyrinth some of our answers don't come with a straight path and an arrow pointing us in the "right" direction. Interesting thing like the Labyrinth we are on the right path. smile

Alex

RedLady Offline OP
OP Offline

Alex -

Thanks for the response. I began to think back and realize that I had been manifesting things my whole life. Still I didn't have control over it.

By directing the manifesting I accelerate my results. I was wondering if people saw the same thing.

Christine

Hi Christine,

I'm a bit new and wet behind the ears on this site, so would you explain the Labyrinth meditation to me please? I meditate for a couple of hours on average every day, and simply try to remain quiet and still.

Nice to meet you!
Tom

Labyrinth meditation is one that was created for and part of the Abundance For Life course.

Alex

Hello there,
it is important to hang around people that will promote your success. You can join business groups in your area. Or yoga classes. Join groups that have your same interest. They will build you up. It is good to have this forum and other outside resources as well

Hi Christine,
I have been meditating and using paraliminals for about a year and a half now. I ordered and have started the Effortless Success course recently as well. I, like you, found with a greater awareness of how I create my reality, I can see some of the people who are in my life are very "unconscious" for lack of a better term. Negative and completely at the mercy of their hangups. Two of my close friends are this way. I am really struggling right now about this.

I have had much success with these courses and my meditation practice. I am literally a different person now. I have let go of a crippling fear that pervaded every aspect of my life and made many things I wanted to do seem impossible, including being truly successful in my business and my chosen sport. I am now achieving much more success in both these areas. My income has gone up, my credit score is higher, my life is more streamlined and peaceful, and much more.

I am struggling about my friends however. I go back and forth between wanting to help them (they don't want help) and not wanting to talk to them anymore. I feel bad for not accepting them for who they are how they are, as I know I should. I am sad that the relationships seem to be strained, but also I feel I should move on and it would be a relief to be away from these people. I don't want to start feeling "superior" to others, because more often these days I feel more connected to others in a sort of "one world" type way, but on the other hand sometimes I feel lonely when I seem to have a different perspective than others and can't seem to feel that they understand me. I don't even know if I'm making any sense!

I'm glad to have come across this forum.

With love,
--Jessie

Hi Everyone!
I'm new to the Forum. Just purchased the ES CD's ~2 weeks ago, and so far they're pretty cool. I've read some of Canfield's books, and really liked them, but this is my first "series" I've purchased. Although I enjoy reading the posts on this topic and the others in the Forum, I'm really kind of a "hands on" person. What I'd like to do is either join or start up a weekly or biweekly get together of like minded people in my area (Vernon, CT), and we could discuss the series, and well as other similar topics. I tried contacting LS to see if they would give me just a number of people who purchased ES, so I'd have an idea of the number who might respond, if I posted notices in grocery stores, etc., but they said they couldn't. ANYWAY, if anyone is interested, please let me know - I think I'd be great, and perhaps we'd eventually fill a bunch of replies to this "success stories" post!! Thanks.... :-)

I suggest considering joining up with others through Skype or VOIP Might get a better start up, sooner.

Alex

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved