Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#79346 03/12/12 12:28 PM
OP Offline

Access to online materials

Hi guys not sure if anyone has had this problem but I got an email from Marci saying my "Dear fellow Zumba enthusiast,
Your MP3 course will be available in your digital library at 6am central time tomorrow morning."

It has now been 6 days and I still get the same message each time I log in " Digital Items - No digital items"

NOTE: It may take up to 24hrs to access

Is that where it should be?

I want to keep a positive spin on this but it is OK shipping to 185 countries 24 hours a day - but how do you support them - central time is not convenient from the UK - and I have sent several emails.

Looking for a positive outcome - Chris

OP Offline

Progress report

I called through to the help line and the email address has been updated - I now have to wait until 06-30 your time to see I can get access to the files.

One day you will be able to amend an error and the user will get access there and then rather than waiting until the next until then I will wait.

OP Offline

Progress Report 2

Tried to get access again today - I assume after the once a day update still no access no files - amazingly disempowering system even if it did do what was required of it.

Come back tomorrow and it might be there.

All technolgy can have glitches so if there is a persistant issue and each person has done what they should - is it my role as the BUYER to then check and report back each day during my evening that no there is still no sign of the items purchased?

Sorry my knarly corporate self is emerging.

I will consult my inner calm self and check if I am being unreasonable!

OP Offline

Progress Report 3

Fantastic progress the universe has converged on the delinquent technology and Brad and Joni have got me fixed up - thanks everyone.

Back to calm mode - oops I have to travel on UK trains tomorrow
- maybe they will all do what they should when they should -
in fact I am now assuming they will be perfectly on time
with no technical issues or stolen for scrap metal tracks or cables.

Chris

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved