Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
CalinUT Offline OP
OP Offline

I have a dilemma on a new house we just bought and moved into. In the master bedroom, the only wall I can put the bed on is not a good direction for me and a disaster direction for my wife. I can angle it so the head of the bed is facing a corner, it's a good direction for both of us, but there's obviously no wall behind the bed. The bed headboard is is solid, have a couple Dowsing Rings behind it, can't even see them. Is it better to put the bed in the corner where there is no wall behind the bed? Or is it better to have the wall even though it's towards a bad direction? There are no other options.

I was told, direction is most important in your bed position(vs king or queen positioning, if you needed to choose). If your headboard is solid and high enough, putting it in the corner, it should provide you the support you need as you and your wife rest each night. If you notice you both are doing well each morning, feeling well rested, then this set up should be fine.

I would always choose a corner that's a good direction over a wall that's a bad direction. I have my bed in a corner with headboard as well, facing my success direction. My only wall option was my total loss direction. So it looks stupid but I'm doing much better in my job than I was.

I think success has no rules, but you can learn a lot from failure.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved