Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#79450 03/28/12 01:25 AM
Maike Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello,

I am considering renting an apartment in a condo building which is u-shaped. The apartment I am looking at is facing into the courtyard to the north. The door to the apartment is south.
Is the u-shape of the condo building or the fact that the apartment faces inside the courtyard inauspicious from a Feng Shui perspective?
Thank you so much!

Actually it all depends upon your favorable directions. Since my success direction is north, it would be very favorable to live in such a place. Is the front of the condo building facing north? If so, the U shape is favorable, it is said people that live in such a shape may appear not so well off when actually the opposite is true. If the front of the condo building is facing south, it is not. And, the situation is reverse.

Maike Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello Johnp 157,
Thank you for your reply. North is actually my worst direction since I am Kua # 2. The u-shape of the building is so that the two parallel sides go from east to west and the short ("curve") side reaches from north to south. I think the building might be facing west, but my condo is on the inside and all the windows are facing north while the door is located in the south. One reason why I considered this place is because the bedroom would allow me to position my bed so that my head would be pointing west. I feel a huge difference when sleeping in my favourable directions.
The problem is that I need to find a place to live in the next 4 days and I have not found anything suitable. It is very difficult to find an apartment with the facing direction in one of my favourable directions since most places are facing either north or south like in so many North American cities.
Thank you again, your input is very appreciated.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved