Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#79537 04/10/12 04:17 AM
Yechiel Offline OP
OP Offline

While doing small universe, I'm noticing that I'm straining my head and neck. Is this normal? When you push the energy to the next spot, is it just visualization, or is there actual physical muscle movement, which is produced by tuning into the muscles in that specific area, which can produce strain?

Yechiel

Yechiel #79538 04/10/12 05:48 AM

Originally Posted By: Yechiel
While doing small universe, I'm noticing that I'm straining my head and neck. Is this normal? When you push the energy to the next spot, is it just visualization, or is there actual physical muscle movement, which is produced by tuning into the muscles in that specific area, which can produce strain?

Yechiel

If that comes up, it's usually some sort of unconscious tension--but not always the case. If you were fully conscious of why you were doing it, you'd change it. But the good thing is that you're aware that you're doing it. So in your case, it's probably just a subtle block that needs to open. The 'neck up to the third eye point' has usually been the more 'tricky' to work with, due to the 'solidness' of the head--though 'solidity' is illusory in the Energy World. Just be careful and be more gentle. You want to breath smooth and gently allow the visualizations to effortlessly flow to the next spot.

I used to do this a lot, here's something that can help.
When you catch yourself doing that, just remember: "Smooth and relaxed" repeat this message a few times, eventually, you'll find yourself doing it less and less. smile

~Z

Last edited by Zakyrus; 04/10/12 05:50 AM.
Zakyrus #79554 04/11/12 01:51 AM
Yechiel Offline OP
OP Offline

The reason I didn't change it is because I thought I might be forcing open some energy blockages, and increasing the flow. But what I gather from you is, that smooth and gentle is the way to go. Being that it sounds right, I will be conscious of changing it. It's probably coming from the western mentality that the harder you push the quicker you get results. In the energy field it's generally the opposite "Less is More".

Thanks,
Yechiel

Yechiel #79564 04/12/12 09:38 PM

Originally Posted By: Yechiel
The reason I didn't change it is because I thought I might be forcing open some energy blockages, and increasing the flow. But what I gather from you is, that smooth and gentle is the way to go. Being that it sounds right, I will be conscious of changing it. It's probably coming from the western mentality that the harder you push the quicker you get results. In the energy field it's generally the opposite "Less is More".

Thanks,
Yechiel

Yeah, that's the Spirit! (pun always intended!)
Like you said, as 'opposed' to Western thinking of 'push to get'.

If you want to have results in the energy world, you gain by your visualization, charge with positive energy and 'let go' being attached when/if it will manifest knowing that for your higher good it will occur 'at the right time' and also thank the Universe for giving you the Most Epic Learning Experience EVER!! --Mastering your energy and allowing you to discover more and more about your Self.

~Z

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved