Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi,
I have a qustion about how to listen to these paraliminals that have side a and side b.Do you listen to both sides in one setting or are you supposed to only be listening to one side for s specid purpose? I have been listening to both sides and after reading these forums i noticed maybe I am doing it wrong.Can someone tell me the right way?

I think its best not to listen to both sides in one setting. A better option is to wait atleast 20 minutes between listenings, and make sure you make a mental note of your goal and what you want to accomplish. Basically the things in the booklet that it says you should do before listening.

OP Offline

Thanks.Thought something was weird.I listend to both sides of anxeity free when i woke up, then later that afternoon listend to my holsync for an hour, then listend to both sides of sales leap and I was very dizzy the rest of the day.I'll follow your advice.I read the manual, but skipped parts of it.

You also might want to try to listen to side A alternate days with side B: Side A: Mon, Wed, Fri., Side B: Tues., Thurs, Sat.

But you might just want to use A on Mon and B on Tues.

Hope this suggestion helps. Good luck

Christoph

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Always consider your purpose for listening, Each Part. Sales Leap is only one part.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved