Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
MattV Offline OP
OP Offline

I like Morning 5 Minutes and was thinking about getting Pure Energy. I usually look at reviews or forums before buying something. However I've seen virtually zero activity here.

Is Pure Energy working out for you? Do you see it manifesting in your daily life?

(I use Spring Forest Qigong, PhotoReading, and several paraliminals, all of which I enjoy and use to various extents.)

Thanks!

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi Matt!

It’s odd, isn’t it, how little activity this forum sees. I take that as evidence that people are finding it so easy to fit in the five minute increments of time for the meditations in Pure Energy and are so happy with the results that they are quietly going on with the meditations and their lives.

In the Meditations for Your Day, the Morning Five Minutes is joined by the Rebalancer and Bedtime Meditations. The Rebalancer can be used at any time during the day to regain or enhance equilibrium and clarity. Most people do the Bedtime one immediately before going to or even when in bed.

The Meditations for Your Life pertain to the Abundance in your life, your Health, Relationships, Environment and Spiritual Expansion. These can be done in a purposeful, scheduled way or spontaneously, whenever you are drawn to a particular one.

Pete and I both enjoy mixing them up as well, doing one after another without any particular order. This gives a really expanded sense of all areas of your life.

If you should have any specific questions, be sure and let me know, as I do most of the coaching for this course.

All the best to you!
Wendy

I use these daily, especially the morning one. It helps to set my day, gives it direction and purpose. I like the rebalancer as well, but don't always use that one. The one for health is simply spectacular. I often hear her affirmations long after I've gone on to do other things. I do recommend this set--it's much more powerful than you'd think, being only about 5 minutes each meditation.

MattV Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you both Jeanne and Wendy!

I bought the pure energy course last year but have been a bit inconsistent with use unfortunately. I have recently been diagnosed as suffering from chronic fatigue syndrome. Do you think more regular use of the course would help, maybe with the health one used as well?

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi Shaneybear!

I have no doubt that regular use of this course would help. Not only would I suggest using the health one regularly, but I think you would probably find the others having a positive impact as well.

When we have a challenge in one area of our life, it will tend to ebb out and impact other areas as well. The more we balance all aspects, the more quickly we return to stasis in the problematic area.

All the best to you!

Much love,
Wendy

Thanks Wendy. I will let you know how I get on!
Very best wishes, Shane

Wow, this is what I am finding, that my health, Relationships, finances and environment are all connected. It’s been hard for me to prioritise working on one over the other, because they all seem to have a knock on effect and problems in one area seem to trigger problems in the other areas. I’ve been using Paraliminals to help me get through this to date, but my playlists get so extended and I wonder about effectiveness as It’s advised not to mix up goals and yet all mine have a definite tangible link that working on individual things doesn’t have the lasting impact I need.

I love what I’ve just read in your answer here Wendy. It confirms my thoughts on the inextricableness of the problem set I’m currently experiencing. The 5 Pure Radiance meditation set could be a big part of the answer to my dilemma. In 25 minutes I’d be working on all of my necessary areas at a very deep profound level.

Then I could put my earphones in bed and listen to a more refined shorter playlist as guided by my intuition whilst I slept.

Thank you, I will try this. If you see any obvious difficulties in my theorised plan, please do let me know!

With love and light and many thanks 💖💖💖

I love my Pure Energy meditations. Unique short and colorful. Deidre has also a nice book called The(not so) little book of surprises

Pete and I both enjoy mixing them up as well, doing one after another without any particular order. This gives a really expanded sense of all areas of your life.
SPACEBAR COUNTER Pure energy is any field energy, like potential energy, any kinetic energy, like a fast moving particle, but no mass energy of stable or nearly stable massive particles which would require a process to turn into work.
The Meditations for Your Life pertain to the Abundance in your life, your Health, Relationships, Environment and Spiritual Expansion. These can be done in a purposeful, scheduled way or spontaneously, whenever you are drawn to a particular one.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved