Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#79681 05/14/12 03:52 AM
Yechiel Offline OP
OP Offline

Lately, when I do the small universe meditation, I get a feeling of the energy spinning quickly in my head like a ferris wheel made up of spurts of energy. Is that good, bad, or normal. I am also usually getting very sleepy in middle of the meditation and stop following along. Sometimes I fall asleep, other times I end up resting until after it's over, I would greatly appreciate some guidance on this matter.

Yechiel

Yechiel #79686 05/14/12 11:54 AM

Quote:
Lately, when I do the small universe meditation, I get a feeling of the energy spinning quickly in my head like a ferris wheel made up of spurts of energy. Is that good, bad, or normal.

As you correct your energy in the upper centers, it's perfectly normal to get sensations such as vertigo, slight dizziness etc. You are correcting your perception at a very subtle level. (I've seen "the world" get cut in half diagonally in front of my eyes before and then correct itself instantaneously. What a trip.)

You can also get hallucinations or abstract ideas. However in later stages, these may become 'Spiritual visions' that have great, significant meaning to you on a personal and Universal level. Don't expect or seek for this to happen of course, but they will occur when you are ready. Remember, God will never directly speak any language based on symbols or separation--for God is not symbolic, but does speak through inspired ideas.

Stay with it and don't worry about what you might "see or feel" often times, the higher centers will show you in a symbolic aspect rather than 'directly' as you build the bridge upwards into the higher dimensions. Once you reach a certain point (by just working with your energy and by 'not trying' to reach it, and by being loving) you will notice some very, very interesting symbolic aspects all around you...and in that, you will become aware of the Divine beyond the Symbolic.

Quote:

I am also usually getting very sleepy in middle of the meditation and stop following along. Sometimes I fall asleep, other times I end up resting until after it's over, I would greatly appreciate some guidance on this matter.

Yechiel

That can happen, as you correct the back of the neck to the crown area you are clearing out very subtle energies, at first this uses quite a bit of 'physical energy' and may make you tired, that is perfectly ok--your mind continues the meditation while you sleep and recharge.

On the contrary, if you ever have insomnia and can't get to sleep, take a gentle look at this area as well (back of the neck to the head) and you might notice over activity due to too much energy here. A little meditation, will fix that up.

~Z

Last edited by Zakyrus; 05/14/12 12:16 PM.
Zakyrus #79687 05/14/12 02:04 PM
Yechiel Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks for the response. I do have insomnia at times and I the small universe meditation helps me fall asleep. I often feel a shift when I move the energy to the top of the head.

Yechiel

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved