Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#7784 03/23/05 11:03 PM
OP Offline

Hi,
I hope im not asking too many question, I just recieved my 22 disk set and really have lots of qustions coming up.I am a person who has tried numerous self help things and nothig has seemed to help.I do however use holsync and I like it, and only took a look at the paraliminals because the holosync name was used.I felt after reading all about the paraliminals that they could help me,but im a person who overanalizes things.Even though i consciously think the paraliminals will help me Im afrdi that since nothing else has helped,i might have a subconscious program or negative belief that keeps things from working on me. I feel excited about the paraliminals, but thoughts that they won't work come up when im using them and im wondering how to deal with that or get rid of these thoughts.I used the belief paraliminal side a and b 3 hours apart to tell myself i believe these parlimnals will work, but later when i used the 10 minute supercharger the thoughts that the paraliminal won't work were still coming up.How do i deal with this? I consciously feel they can work, but now that i have all the bad thoughts and i have noticed them im starting to be afraid they won"t.Sorry if this is complicated to everyone, it is to me too! I just want to get the most out of these cds.
Thanks so much
Daphne

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

There is no reason why you cannot use a Paraliminal to help you use Paraliminals. If you have a belief that Paraliminals might not work for you then you may listen to the Belief Paraliminal (part B) to work on building the belief that they do work.

Then let go and just play with the Paraliminals. I like Prosperity, Personal Genius and Self-Esteem Supercharger for play. They are easy to allow to work slowly and in their own way. I don't make the mistake of placing certain expectations in how they will manifest as experience.

For example Prosperity. I've used it just for the heck of it and the following day someone paid me some money owing to me. Very cool because I wasn't expecting the money because I never asked for it. My fault that the debt wasn't settled and yet no action on my part the debt was settled.

Last time I used it I wound up going to the club and playing on the slot machines. I had no plans for winning I had earmarked a certain amount for play. I was just after something to do for a couple of hours but if the money ran out sooner I would leave. I ended my play and found I had my funds plus an additional $20.

here I've been able to allow Prosperity to show itself in any way it would.

When using other Paraliminals we need to keep that in mind. All to often we hold in our mind certain expectations how this must manifest. We then fail to notice how it is manifesting because we are looking at what is happening around us with linkers on. We fail to notice how many stepping stones we are jumping toward our goal. Like kids in a back seat saying, "are we there yet?" We miss the landmarks that show us we are getting closer to our destination.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved