Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
CNoelJ Offline OP
OP Offline

I have been wanting to learn Qigong for quite some time and last week I took the plunge and bought the programme. I am finding it really beneficial. It is really increasing my energy levels and I am beginning to feel a more positiveness and aliveness.

I am enjoying the learning and practice as I am on leave from work and can put in the time. I would love to know how I can structure a practice that is shorter when I may not have so much available time. Any ideas would be really appreciated as I would like to feel that I am maximising the benefit even though I may not always be able to spare the optimum amount of time.

Because you asked so kindly, I give this free to you.
I've posted this (as well as other information) before, I can go 'on and on' with the verbose methods of application, but there is a point where words fail to describe, this 'point' is where the 'really, really good stuff is.' Knowledge is not symbolic, and cannot be expressed with symbols such as words, yet the Path to understanding Knowledge can be directed with symbols. This symbolic post is a mere reminder of what you already have inside you. It is a reminder, nothing more, but do not forget that it is not any less than this...

Smile upon your energy. Take a moment, enter into a quiet state deep within yourself.

Feel the Universe, hundreds of billions of galaxies, trillions and trillions of stars--more stars than sand on all the beaches on Earth. FEEL these, they are energy, so are you. Since you are both energy, you are the same thing, therefore you *do* feel this.

As you are connected with a vast array of energies of many, many, MANY worlds--(not by going 'out of yourself' because you are connected within). Send outwards and inwards this message (or something similar):

""God, Prime Creator, Eternity, Universe & "All that IS"--thank you so much for Creating me to be One with You. In Our One, Infinite Mind is ALL Knowledge--Whole and Complete.

Thank you for this amazing experience of being One with You forever, I know that I cannot ever lose this, even if it appears that way, nothing Real can ever be lost. Thank you so much for EVERYTHING, and for the opportunity to learn Mastery of Perfection, and Perfection of Mastery.

The lessons in my life are symbolic reminders that assist me in this Completion, in time we make a journey which has already been Done, yet we traverse once more reaching towards Divinity. Thank You...""

(and then just get 'lost' in the VAST flow of Love)

^ Practice this whenever you "think" you are bored. When you 'acquire' the "energy state" you don't need the words anymore, just bring up that state *anytime*. Even doing the above meditation once, will have a profound impact on your Path. The 'really sparkly' feeling that comes up, is the kind of joy that you want to bring into your meditation.

Hope that gives you a good start. smile

~Z

Last edited by Zakyrus; 05/21/12 08:50 PM.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved