Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi,
Which paraliminal is best for a compulsive disorder like trichotillomania? I have sufferd from this for 18 years.It causes me to feel a strong urde to pull out my hair one by one.Strange, I now.Im sick of dealing with this and I can't stop even though I really want to.
Thanks,
Duck

The new history gen.. could help you so re patten your old habits.... please consider taking a look at www.emofree.com as eft as often helped, people with a host of issues, you can down load the free manual and it would only take you a hour or so to learn and apply.. well worth your time and consideration..

I would strongly recommend you look at www.sedona.com and after that (a good follow up) www.releasetechnique.com

They are amazing.

OP Offline

Thanks. I did read the sedona book and it did'nt help me.I could'nt understand how to relese and never did .A lot of people told me the book is hard to "get" and the audio course is easier.I also was told that the release technique is even easier than the sedona to understand, so i orderd the abundance course the other day and im expecting it anyday now.I hope i can "get" it and finaly learn to release.Thanks again for your suggestion.
Duck

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Natural Brilliance would have been my choice. Since you have the Ultimate You Library. Use New Behaviour Generator. Other Paraliminals may beomce helpful once you make a start on it.

Alex

Hi Duck,

For some reason my intuition tells that you may get results by using Sales leap. It seems controversy, but then again, you lose nothing by listening to it with this purpose. -purjo

A session I would do if I had that compulsion, would be to analyse what beliefs I had about what would happen if I didn't carry out the compulsion.

Something else I've just read on compulsion is to try and lessen the intensity and size of the pictures you see in your mind, when you see :

a)what is compelling you,

b)the consequences of not carrying it out(ie. the fear of what will happen if you don't)

The New Behavior Generator paraliminal Session A will help to find the positive intention behind your behavior and to find a better way to satisfy that intention. The energy in a compulsion can be transformed into positive motivation to achieve a positive goal.

As well, could there be a homeopathic remedy for that compulsion, it sounds like there could be?

[This message has been edited by Grant (edited April 05, 2005).]

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved