Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#79775 06/02/12 02:53 PM
Rosa Offline OP
OP Offline

I have been doing the 100 days of qigong ( day 41! Yeah!) and am feeling more energetic and stronger, plus have lost a couple of pounds through doing the qigong with bent knees. I am feeling strain and pain in my knees and don't want to be damaging them and wonder if I should push through the pain,continuing with bent knees and hope that the energy moving through will clear the pain, or should I back off? Does anyone have experience with this? I'd be grateful for some feedback.

Rosa #79776 06/03/12 04:24 AM

Awesome. Keep it up, with so many planetary transitions, eclipses and The Galactic & Universal Alignment this year, this a very good time to let go of old patterns, and adapt wonderful, new possibilities (and who knows where those will lead?). On the astrological level, the energy frequencies are speeding up to a higher resonance, where making a Quantum Leap becomes effortless, on the individual and collective level. Like all things, don't dwell on this too much, of course, but set it on the 'back burner' and just be in tune and eternally present, and enjoy every moment.

Don't push through the pain--pushing against a wall reinforces it in the energy sense. Always allow yourself to take a look at what you are doing, your posture, etc. After all, QiGong is the study of Energy and it's applications. Tension is our reminder to be mindful of now. Soft overcomes hard. Simply relax just a bit more(gently send mental relax energy through your body--different than the idea of pushing through it) That'll help alot.

Then take a good look at your strain, it's feeling, it's shape, it's color--do this by simply observing, don't try to change it. Notice how you the first thing that comes up, is that you've ~labeled~ the energy as pain. Labels are empty construct symbolically used to represent something else, they are also based on changeable perception.

Labels are emptiness 'placed around' energy which crystallized the state...once labeled and crystallized, you "don't want it" (but the idea has solidified already so by adding 'not wanting it' to the label you add energy like adding air to the balloon) 'what you resist persists'. This one paragraph explains how nearly all of the symbolic 'energy problems' get so out of hand. Sometimes, people forget that it was there and it gets caught in the unconscious, but 'the program is still running' it might then get really out of hand.

However, as I previously mentioned labels are based on changeable perception--to observe a problem, pain, energy blockage or imbalance as it IS ("merely energy/emptiness that is 'held in place' by a label(emptiness) from the mind") will liberate the energy, the form of the problem or block will be corrected, and the mind is liberated from the cycles of 'that particular problem' you are also liberated from time's constraints because in order for something to exist in the 'lower dimensions' it must exist over a "window of time" (another label) etc, etc. How can there be 'problems' when everything is energy?

This is why we go into the emptiness, in meditation--it's so important. We are working with 'getting to the other side of emptiness' which is Wholeness, or Limitless Knowledge, the Spirit Complete. Energy is an application of Knowledge, mind is a construct. You are aware of your mind, so you ~must be beyond it~

To rejoin with the Unlimited...we don't need to 'become a great master' or learn all these things(not to say that you can't or shouldn't). You are already Complete, you and all beings in Oneness, have All Knowledge deep within you. You're life has one -Big Requirement- (that's it) and that requirement is to Remember Who and What you Really Are, -while- you appear to be here living this life. Accomplish that, and you can do whatever you want... You 'cannot' attain Completion because you are already Complete--so there is only one direction left to go... letting go of labels or illusions (changeable ideas) you have about yourself.

Yes, of the most powerful of all skills in this world is ~letting go~ and seeing energy problems as labels is a very, fast way to do this. Learn it in two minutes, practice it anytime 'the energy labeled as problems arise' No, you won't erase 'what appears' to be in front of you and fall through the Earth--Love has safeguards. You can't lose yourself, you can only lose illusions... keep practicing, keep integrating new, positive, meaningful information--as you go up the steps, you let go of old ideas as you integrate fresh ideas, and when you get to the top you eventually have to let go of the stairway to go *beyond* it. All problems are of the same idea anyways(only in separation do they appear different and unrelated), as you solve one, another might arise.. when you catch on to the pattern, you get to the point where you see the Most Epic and Ultimate Decision (in fact the only choice you've been trying to decide between this entire time) ...there is yourself or God.

Here is the leap of faith in which the essence of problems and limits are totally corrected. If you choose your separate self, you have duality, OR you choose God you have Infinity in which death has no purpose or meaning. The choice is obvious, but fear's only illusion is that you will lose the world you see. The world of illusion was never really there--hence illusion, just a bubble on a needles eye. Everyone inevitably chooses God, yet this does not fix 'free will' free will is Unlimited because you have no limits. Yet in choosing illusion in place of Reality, free will seems flawed because the idea of 'flaw' appears to exist. How can flaws taint the Perfect and Complete, how can separation's limits even reach Those Who Dwell in Eternity-- joined as One with The Master? While we appear to be here in a world in need of healing, we can practice our patience and extend our Love.

As we travel in dreams, while safe at home...we might have Visions to show us the way. Accept your lessons well, we all our own as we Restore the Path to Unity. In practice, we symbolically Align with our True Nature, and the Universe that 'appears' "outside of us" will Align as well. That right there, is a good hint. When you have a planetary transition or eclipse, producing interesting energy states within us(actually the 'out there' comes from our state within) With these transitions, there are usually lessons or Spiritual Gifts acquired--all depending on your Soul's state and how un-attached to the level of form you are... Are you building your house on rock, or the shifting sands of change? The world we appear to live in is neutral, "negativity" is over... you could I-dentify with it, if you so choose, and sometimes we 'see it' "out there" don't get caught up in it, that's temptation for you Soul to get caught in choice... Are you time-bound to a body in the world of form by interacting with the world by thinking negativity into it or judging it? Are you an energy-body in a formless sea of interconnected emptiness--timeless in application, the world of 'essence beyond form'? ...or are you in Eternity--joined as One with God, Unrivaled in Flawless Perfection...Unlimited in your Blissful Unity, Creating for Eternity?

Your feelings Know what you Are and What you Really want, follow them back to Oneness. God doesn't come to the world of separation, that would it real for God, and how could a God that is Perfect Love be anything but, if 'He' were to identify with Corruption and Death? Death would usurp His Glory and how can God remain God if something is greater than Flawless Perfection?
The Master, who Creates with Flawless Perfection is totally *beyond* the idea of flaws or limits or death, Infinity implies Infinite Power. Death is the loss of power. God does not know death because death implies imperfection.

For those that appear to looking at duality are confused at their existence because you cannot mix Reality and Illusion, you can choose Wholly choose either thought-system, Spirit or ego...but try to mount two horses at the same time will get you ripped apart. Forgive the worldly limits, flaws, judgements--go beyond their labels and heal the source of the problem.

When you become Perfect Love in world totally forgiven, you'll get God's attention. That which is Perfect Love cannot be kept apart from God--looking upon the world of chaos, totally forgiven in every aspect, 'He' would accept it as a Gift of Thanks--thus extended Heaven to Earth correcting all mistakes, resulting in a new Heaven and Earth, because they no longer exist as 'separate' states in your mind. Tears are wiped away, because in God, for without a cause, they are seen as without purpose and fade away. This is experience we try to hasten, yet is already Accomplished. Eternity is just that, because it is beyond the realms of time and timelessness. The Separation never happened, it is a tiny-mad idea of uncountable possible universes of separation and variables. As we let go of limits, Spirit collapses time around us and lessons we no longer need fall away. Working with Spirit, and after enough 'letting go' you begin to work on a different level. Watching time-streams collapse and be corrected is a very interesting observation... Yet this is still illusory in the sense that 'in letting go of separation's limits' keeps the idea of separation real. At some point you must step beyond all learning, and where learning ends God IS.

~Z

Edit: This is a much longer post than I intended to write, yet felt once again to give this information out, it is for Everyone. Jokingly, I could say 'look within' like a lot of people used to say. Yet it helps to know why it's important to do so, and why it has been already Accomplished. 'look within' would sum it up, and the less 'labels' you have the better. It seems what I write is paradoxically dualistic. It is merely a method of showing you the "duality of non-dualism's reference to non-duality."

While I appear to be here in time, I point the way for "others", 'here and there' or 'where ever I appear to be needed' No, don't call me a Guru, or Master or Avatar--for myself, those are labels to me that would put you in a mental state that I am greater than you. If you want to call other people Teacher or Master, do so, don't disrespect anybody--but recognize we're all One. You are Infinite, you are Perfection. Wake up!! How dare you play in the dirt, half-asleep while you are just a step outside Heaven's Door? Clean yourself off, and Come Inside--Your Guests are Waiting.

Remembrance, as it is passed down symbolically for those who think they need it. I have explained in several paragraphs, what used to take several life-times to understand. Take it to heart, people have attacked 'these kinds of liberating ideas' forgive that, the past is gone. You can't change it, nor does it exist the way you thought it did. Take your Quantum Leap, let go of labels(by observing their empty nature) thus releasing the energy bound by them to Eternity--as you release 'parts' you are doing your part in helping Release The Whole. Enjoy this 'place' as you experiment with energy, going from time to timelessness to The Eternal Always.

Last edited by Zakyrus; 06/03/12 04:36 AM.
Zakyrus #79778 06/03/12 03:07 PM

Quote:
You're life has one -Big Requirement- (that's it) and that requirement is to Remember Who and What you Really Are, -while- you appear to be here living this life. Accomplish that, and you can do whatever you want... You 'cannot' attain Completion because you are already Complete--so there is only one direction left to go... letting go of labels or illusions (changeable ideas) you have about yourself.

Great post/reminder, ~Z. Thanks! smile

Zakyrus #79781 06/05/12 10:58 PM
Rosa Offline OP
OP Offline

Dear Zakyrus,
Thank you so much for your kind and wise reply. I was very touched by the clarity, knowingness and generosity of your reply. I have noticed your replies to other spring forest qigong questioners and I know I speak for many when I say how much I value you and your willingness to shed light. Your response to me was just what I needed as I tend to try to push through, when the softer noticing and relaxing approach will be more in alignment with the awareness that I am. So much of what you said I deeply resonate to, but forget when I am in pain. Thank you for reminding me of who I am.
Warm wishes and gratitude,
Rosa

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved