Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
OP Offline

Originally Posted By: Fitzmar1994
you have just let him know that you will speak once and that is it.

I'm impressed. Thanks for the insight Fitzmar1994.

OP Offline

I must say that this message I wrote nine months ago was as accurate as it could possibly be.

You see I mentioned that I had short term goals; I have a masters diploma, I am the image for Toastmasters club Polska, I have my soulmate for life, I am helping with the eldery.

In short, I jumpbed out of the the flea jar so to speak as a metaphor and became the flea trainer. If you want to read more about this philosophy you'll have to get 'See you at the Top by Zig Ziglar.'

I have been creating a solid model of my world and I am congruent with my beliefs, values, actions, and expectations.

Not only Paraliminals helped, but the Forum as a reminders to my progress. If you can't measure you can't progress than you'll have no idea where you are.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Thanks for the update. Timely too. We're holding another
[url=www.LearningStrategies.com/UltimateYouMindfest/home.aspx?aff=5823/]MindFest [/url] Starting 18th March.

If you haven't experienced Paraliminals or want to work with them in a pattern toward a goal this is a great opportunity to check it out for free. The recordings will be accessible online for free. You can listen more than once though leave at least 20 minutes at the ordinary level before you listen to another Paraliminal session.

As Patrick points out it's a good idea to have some sort of record of where you are at so you can look back and compare.

Alex

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved