Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#79837 06/21/12 09:47 PM
OP Offline

Hi all,

I don't know where I should post this so I decided to post in the Paraliminal section.

Anyway I'm becoming overwhelmed by all the tools available from Learning Strategies. At the moment I am doing the Paraliminal medications, the Spring Forest Qigong course and also Holosync meditation. Today I received in the post information from Learning Strategies about 'Meditate with the Himalayan Masters'. It sounds great as do all the tools but I feel obliged to purchase all the tools because I want to make the most of everything but time and money is an issue and then I get confused about what to do. Anybody else feel the same?

Last edited by gerard1975; 06/21/12 09:48 PM.

Yeah, like for almost 20 years now. I have tons of programs and have never managed to get more than about 5-10% of what I should out of any of them. Not enough time. Not enough mental clarity or objectivity to be able to analyze myself to answer the probing questions that one needs to answer at various points in utilizing the programs.

And they send great offers to get another program cheap well before they know that you could have possibly gone very far in the last one you bought! And I get sucked in about 50% of the time and buy it.

Hi Gerard1975,

I understand very well what you feel. The "Ultimate You Mindfest" I listen to these days is wonderful as all what create Paul and Pete ! And as you I receive the informations about "Medidate with the Hymalayan Masters"... Time and money are the masters words (lololol). By practicing each day : meditations, relaxation, Qi Gong, and a lot of other activities it is not easy to try other stuffs - even if sometimes i try. I think that it would be great if Paul and Pete did free sessions of "Meditate with the Hymalayan Masters" - like that we could consider if it is what we need.
Have a nice day !

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

It's a case of being ready. And then some techniques work better than others depending on the person.

There are tools and resources I turn to and use regularly there are others I visit for a short time and learn what I could use if I choose. Sometimes right now is not a good time for that course or technique so I drop it. Doesn't mean I've failed it means I've made a choice.

Meditations with the Himalayan Masters is one of the tools Paul started with. And a great to check out if you haven't found what clicks with you. If you already have stuff clicking and noticing changes then another course right now might just be a course to consider in the future.

Alex

Hi gerard1975! Great topic you put out. I'm in the same boat as you; I also do Holosync, Qi Gong & have other LS Products. Above all I am also a Reiki Master & had recently done Theta Healing....so there's a lot. It's up to you if you want to purchase more products if you feel it's right for you. For me what I got so far I'm happy with & with the Holosync I am very determined to progress through the whole levels (I'm currently on Awakening Level 4). Good Luck with everything.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved