Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#79921 07/03/12 12:29 AM
OP Offline

Hi, I'm new to this forum and also to SFQ. I was wondering if anyone is going to take the Level I & II SFQ in Minnesota in August? It is at the Normandale College. I have been studying SFQ for about a month now and am really enjoying the exercises as well as the healing process. I have noticed a huge difference it makes as far as having more energy, clearer thinking and doing the healing for other friends and family members is a big hit. Very good feedback from all 5 healing sessions. I would love to hear from someone if they are going.
Thanks and Blessings! Faerywhisp

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi Faerywhisp,

Some may be attending the 6-day retreat where students with the home study course can get all their questions answered and get grounded in the materials, as well as spend a week with Master Lin going into topics from Level 3, 4, and things he usually doesn't cover in his classes.

Some photos from previous retreats:

Much Love,

Shawn

Quote:
The Spring Forest Qigong Retreat with Chunyi Lin September 30-October 5, 2012
Chunyi wants to help you use your mind, body, and heart to go longer and deeper into meditation.

He will focus less on the techniques of Levels 1 and 2, and more on using unconditional love to become a better healer, both the healer of self and of helping others. You will learn more healing techniques than in the past retreats, and you will spend more time performing healings on each other.

He will also give you information absent from past retreats that can be very valuable to your life, including helping you to:

* find the best land and house to live in
* clear the energy of your land and home
* charge your land, possessions, and home with energy
* find the best place for meditating
* set up a spiritual center in your home
* find a positive energy vortex

Satisfaction Guarantee
If you are dissatisfied with your experience at the retreat, you can make a written request within 30 days for a refund of $1000. The non-refundable portion includes your room and board and other expenses of the retreat.

Click to learn more or make a deposit.

Hey, that'd be awesome to be able to get to Level 3 class.

...strangely, I've done some of these from 'other' meditations or naturally.

* find the best land and house to live in
* clear the energy of your land and home
* charge your land, possessions, and home with energy

I've done a meditation that brings a higher flow into the home with Divine Essence protecting it. Really helps when people died in the building a few decades ago (didn't find that out until after I moved in), as well as a few other things. When I first moved in, I barely felt motivated to practice (this should've been a tell-tale sign that I needed to) Strangely, I get a feel for things like that, but it was very obscure (especially the loss of desire to practice)

Might not've moved into the 'best' place, but since I've been there, the "negetive people" were either 'thrown out or moved' and strangely, quiet people moved into the building. Almost too quiet. The energy is much better in the neighborhood, used to be (jokingly) called the ghetto of town back in the day. But being within a mile of a college, it's also embraced in the energy of 'potential'

* find the best place for meditating
* set up a spiritual center in your home

I still need to work on this a bit, I've practiced in my parent's back-yard so much (it's full of leafy green trees and secluded) that I still seem drawn there... Ah well, I've got some nice trees near my place (not as secluded) and that area could use a bit more energizing.

* find a positive energy vortex

What do you mean by this, could you elaborate? Is it like with my parent's back-yard (where I practiced alot and that 'opened' up the area to a higher flow--though part of that may be the seclusion/comfort factor) or something else...?
Thanks... smile

~Z

Last edited by Zakyrus; 07/12/12 09:11 AM.
OP Offline

Namasta' Shawn,
Thanks for the feedback on my question. I would love to go to the retreat but unfortunately time is an issue for me at work. I wanted to become certified in Level I&II so I thought of the classes first. I know it states in order to teach you have to come back to be recertified in these levels which makes perfect sense. I am now thinking of Sept. if they have the classes then at Normandale College. August is a booming month for me so it will give me more time to study until then. I did buy the level III book and know alot of the information he teaches as I am a Reiki Master and a Certified Hypnotherapist which I apply alot of spiritual and energy techniques with both modalities. I thank you again for the info and hope someday I will be able to attend one or more of Chunyi's seminars. They look wonderful! Peace and Blessings, Diane

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved