Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
JoelH Offline OP
OP Offline

I have been practicing healing with level 2 Spring Forest Qigong. A friend had a severe migraine and I did the healing exercises as outlined. Afterwards I felt tired and not very well. Is it possible that I pulled her negative energy into myself and should I make sure in fiuture that I keep such energy away from me?

JoelH

In 'essence' "negative energy" does not exist. The energy 'labeled' as "negative energy" is a substitute or symbolic aspect of the 'idea of opposite' to Whole-some states. All in all, it's a label. Remove the label, and what do you have? Energy.

Do you think anger, fear, sadness, guilt, grief, jealousy, etc, etc could continue to exist in your experience of reality if you removed the label and experienced it as it "IS" rather than it's label? View 'anger' without it's label as 'anger' and it quickly looses impact.

I've elaborated much further in depth in other posts--yet only a brief description is necessary to understand the Knowledge beyond labels. In short, you no longer 'resist' "negative energy" you simply de-construct the ideas about your beliefs of "negative energy" and in so, working with 'energy' as it IS, becomes much more comfortable.

Also, you cannot 'de-construct' "other's beliefs" but you can change YOUR view of how you perceive them. Another thing, you may 'encounter' very bizarre but wonderful essences, as you de-construct labels. These are timeless and of a Higher Reality and cannot be undone from 'here' (you can't steal the 'pen' from the animator and erase the "animator's" world--you would have to go to the level 'beyond' the animator and go from there......

I leave you with the steps to realize the 'view-less view' and the Infinite that exists Beyond, Eternal and Always.

~Z
I've elaborated much further in depth in other posts--yet only a brief unders
In short,

Last edited by Zakyrus; 07/14/12 07:52 AM.
JoelH Offline OP
OP Offline

Dear Zakyrus,
Thanks for your reply and I understand your point about not using labels. However, I felt unwell before I started to try and understand why I felt as I did. The notion of absorbing my friend's 'negative' energy was my attempt to understand what was happening to me. I suppose what I'm wondering, as someone new to healing, is whether it's possible to take another's energy into oneself so that one also becomes ill? My friend had a severe migraine and I felt a massive energy disturbance around her head with my hands.

Regards,
Joel

It is possible that as you were doing the healing a blockage occurred. Perhaps something triggered you. Remember in Qigong that when you are doing healing on others you are also healing yourself. And sometimes symptoms might get a little worse to indicate that channels in you are opening up and the blockage is being released. Or a blockage you didn’t even know you had might come up for you to release. Maybe on some level you felt worried about your friend or unsure of your ability to help her to heal.

This happens to me sometimes when I work on a close family member or friend. I might be too emotionally invested in their healing that I become too attached and less of an effective healer. Going into the emptiness (or one-ness) where there is no judgment is what’s best. Visualize and feel yourself in bright light as you work on healing other people. This is also very beneficial in protecting your energy. It works wonders! Focus on your heart. Trust that the energy knows what to do and that your love, even though it might not seem so and no matter the outcome, is being appreciated and well received for the highest benefit of not only your friend’s health but for yours, too.

Focus on your lower dan-tien. Ask for guidance from the universe, God, whatever helps you feel the most nurtured, confident, powerful and supported. When you are finished make sure you see the light spinning in your lower dantien getting smaller until it becomes like an energy pill. Rub your hands together and rub your face, your ears or do even more ending exercises in order to allow the energy to go to the places in you that need healing.

Above all keep consistently practicing the exercises. Small universe, especially. Also level 1 and 2 active exercises such as breathing of the universe, etc. Sounds like you’re a really caring friend, JoelH. All the best to you!

JoelH Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks, remedios. There's a lot to think about in what you say.

Regards,
Joel

Don't inhale while you're holding a blockage and exhale as you throw the blockage to the earth.

Hi JoelH,
Maybe when you did the healing you were not connected with the Universe or one of your Masters. I have always felt great after giving a healing to anyone. Did you say the password and wait for the connection and do you have a healing guide working with you. You should have plenty of energy and not really pick up any blockages from your friend as you are pulling the excess energy out and then giving back healing energy. It is always possible to pick up the feelings or emotions that your friend may be experiencing but if you are drawing your friends energy into to your body you may at that time or after do a cleansing on your own body and ask your guide or healing Master to assist you. Hope this helps some! Peace, Faerywhisp

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved