Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#7823 03/30/05 09:36 PM
Murof Offline OP
OP Offline

I was wondering... Learning strategies says that there are no subliminals on their new cd's.. what about silent sounds in the holosync tracks.. are they not subliminals, because they work with words outside the normal hearing range? So does subliminals also.. and therefore, are Silent Sounds not dangerous, like subliminals?

Murof.

Learning Strategies Admin

The Holosync soundtrack on the Paraliminals is merely an entrainment soundtrack. There are no words embeded.

Subliminal refers words spoken 'below' the threshold of conscious hearing and you never know exactly what was said.

Paraliminals are two voices which take the listening beyond the ability to consciously hear everything. You can hear every word and if you choose to focus on the words on one side you can. We can hear this type of conversations everyday when around other people, example, school corridors, workplaces, home watching TV while other members are talking in the room. We don't consciously hear everything because we ignore 'other people's' conversations however we know we 'hear' because we sit up and take notice when our name is mentioned.

As for silent sounds being dangerous. That's a rather board statement considering the world around us is bombing us with sounds we don't hear. Which means to us they are silent.

Alex

Murof Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi again Alex...

I did not say that there were words embeded on holosync.. of course there is no words.. but my question is: Are Silent sounds like subliminals? Because Learningstrategies says that their paraliminals does not contain any subliminals.. but truth is, are silent sounds not like subliminals.. because both are embeded words in a hearing range you cannot hear.. so there they both can be dangerous?

I think it's a little like telling people : no they contain no subliminals, but there are silent sounds, which are like subliminals. Don't you think? Or why not? What is the big difference between silent sounds and subliminals then?

Murof.

[This message has been edited by Murof (edited March 31, 2005).]

There are no silent sound on the Paraliminals You can hear the hum of the audio tones.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved