Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I have numerous conditions ranging from OCD, Tourette Syndrome, Bi-polar and anxiety. I would think that any treatment would take about a month to take effect but I have never been truly consistent with anything for more than a week.

I have the new behaviour generator. What is the best way to use it for consistency?

I want to hear from you, how do you remain consistent in your qigong practice?

It is no matter that in the beginning you might not be consistent, but that you keep working on your spiritual practices, so that with practice you will learn to be consistent.

Everyone is different, some people are more consistent then others, if you have trouble with consistency make a point to remember that, so that then you will remind yourself, okay i have stopped again so i need to start again.

The love of God is Compassion, like through the heart, so you are not forced to achieve, and it is down to choice, what you do, free will, so if you forget and don't want to forget you could try making notes to remember.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved