Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Just recently received the Prosperity Cd, is there any benefit to listening to track 3 while using the computer, reading, creating systems to rule the world?

Redhunter

quote:
Originally posted by Redhunter:
Just recently received the Prosperity Cd, is there any benefit to listening to track 3 while using the computer, reading, creating systems to rule the world?

Redhunter

Why would you want to rule the world?

[This message has been edited by NeoZon (edited April 01, 2005).]

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

The entrainment has the potential to distract you from your work so I'd keep it to stuff were little mistakes don't matter.

Consider also that whatever you're doing becomes attached to what you are listening to so you might want to avoid playing duke nukem while listening. At the end of the game there is no world left to rule [joking ]. Just don't be working on something that goes against the grain. If what you are doing is frustrating in itself, that frustration could become connected to abundance script of the Prosperity Paraliminal. Since the Paraliminals are usually listened to while relaxing with eyes closed one must assume whatever we are working on, doing, feeling and emotions will be added to the the listening experience when we listen with eyes open. This changes the Paraliminal script in a way you need to pay attention to. So I suggest you keep to the rule of noting your intention and reason for listening when you start the Paraliminal.

Never use them while driving, operating machinery or where issues of safety need to be considered.

Can it be beneficial? Yes, in my experience it can.

I've been listening to a couple of the Paraliminals the sleep track on repeat while working.

The day following the first time I listened to the Prosperity Paraliminal someone paid me some money owing. Now, this is unusual because I've never invoiced this person. I considered it my fault that I haven't
received payment so I had no ill feelings about the outstanding debt. and never even thought of it.

It was kinda neat that I got the extra cash the day following listening to the Prosperity Paraliminal for maybe 3 hours.

Next time I used the Paraliminal a day or so later I was informed of a pay raise that was definitely not thought of or expected.

Then one day I listened to the Prosperity Paraliminal sleep track perhaps 40 minutes.

Then I went to the club. I had $50 in my wallet and decided I'm going to blow the lot I didn't care I just wanted to go somewhere and do something. Well, after an hour I decided I better head back to work. Decided to cash my 'remaining' coins and received $70. Meaning, I walked out of the club $20 richer than when I walked in. It's not a large sum but it still equals growing prosperity and I had my hours entertainment. : )

I should point out each time I put on the Paraliminal I did note my intention which was to open to the flow of more money coming into my life.

Alex

[This message has been edited by Alex K. Viefhaus (edited April 01, 2005).]

That is so ironic that you post "Listening at your Computer"

I just recieved my 'Sales Leap' today and I am listening to it at my computer!

Jacquelyn

OP Offline

Ah...Ok very good..

Since what I am doing, could be frustrating, then I will wait until I have reached a stopping point.

If we are sleeping, and having a bad dream, would that then too be attached to the prosperity script? as in your example?

That definately could be a bummer.

Redhunter

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved