Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Karim Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi there,

I would like to share a revealing insight I just received regarding the nature of self-sabotage.

I just listened to Automatic Pilot-A.

I must say today's session was dramatically different from any other I've ever experienced.

Whatever I'm thinking right now regarding the nature of self-sabotage is making perfect sense to me, yet when I googled self-sabotage on the Internet, I could only find rehashed self-help guidance.

People seem to think of self-sabotage in terms of the effects of what self-sabotage really is. I don't think they understand what self-sabotage really is.

We often find people referring to the realities of their lives as the cause of their lack of success.

I discovered that playing victim is the real definition of self-sabotage.

When we think that circumstances are the cause of our suffering, we sabotage ourselves.

Abundance For Life is finally making sense... We are the hypnotists, entrancing ourselves when we find the cause of our suffering outside of ourselves.

Self-sabotage and self-limiting trance are the same concept.

Sabotaging influences on the outside are but a myth... What happens inside our mind when reality strikes, that's the real sabotage, what we perform on ourselves.

So, Automatic Pilot-A then empowers us from the inside out, and directs our attention to the skills we must develop to cope effectively with our challenges and reach our destinations safely, just the way an airplane constantly adapts to natural obstacles to reach the flight's destination safely.

100% responsibility for our lives (response-ability in whatever circumstances we might find ourselves in) is the empowering message of Automatic Pilot-A.

Please share your thoughts about this post.

Thank you,
Karim

Hi Karim,
I find your post very interesting and profound. I will have to read it again to really understand what you are saying, but I believe you are on to something here. I really like your delineation of "response-ability". Thanks for sharing your discovery.

Learning Strategies Admin

Interesting insights Karim.

Alex

Karim Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you, Alex and Koco. I still feel awed as I read these insights myself having started a new week with the same realities in place. One thing I realized is that I've cared too much about other people in the past (relatives, bosses, etc.) and allowed them into my personal space to the point of denigrating myself signficantly. I always blamed them for the way I felt, not recognizing that I was the hypnotist disempowering myself. I've also cared too much about "bad experiences" and to the point that I would lose my drive and determination to focus on creative activities that would change the status quo. Again, when I look back at all of that, these are examples of incompetence, namely my own lack of skills to cope effectively and reach my goals. I always wondered about my confidence. Paul Scheele aptly points out that we can develop the confidence we need if we are willing to develop the competence to overcome our challenges. I feel these are principles we must return to over and over. Alex, what would you recommend I do to encourage myself in this regard? I've yet to update my other post where you mentioned the Natural Brilliance course. I followed your recommendation and purchased the course. I also have the Abundance For Life course. Which course or Paraliminal do you think would be best to develop the positive emotions to practice taking responsibility for everything that happens to me and patiently persist in my endeavors? Thank you.

Karim,

Adding more and more programs isn't the answer. What you need to do is go through the Natural Brilliance course. That would only take a week. Notice the shifts. Notice what is working and build on that. Keep building.

As to what Paraliminal, all of them are great it depends on your purpose. Your intuition will often be your best guide.

The ones often recommend are Personal Genius and Self-Esteem Supercharger. Usually for students however they are foundation skills that everyone needs. New History Generator to reconsider your past. Since you already have Abundance For Life you can do the 4th path Paraliminal to good effect.

Alex

Karim Offline OP
OP Offline

Alex, I am in harmony with you. Adding more programs isn't the answer. Having said that, several factors influenced my decision to purchase Natural Brilliance.

First, my passion for the New Option Generator Paraliminal comes close to an obsession. Can't say enough in the praise of this technology. Starting 2012, New Option Generator revolutionized my entire outlook on life. I couldn't wait to experience Natural Brilliance.

Second, you must have noticed in my other post my struggle with anxiety. I noticed that Natural Brilliance makes the bold claim to "drain stress out of your life." For me, anxiety was the primary reason why I failed to follow through on my personal learning courses from Learning Strategies. I'd shared my struggles with Dana Hanson and when I asked him whether Natural Brilliance could make a difference in this area, Dana recommended strongly that I go forward with the purchase.

While my Natural Brilliance course was in transit, I started the Paraliminal Accelerator and completed Day 8 - Belief-A after which I lost my momentum.

I couldn't wait for the Parliminal Accelerator to finish when Natural Brilliance arrived and started the course.

Perhaps, my impatience wasn't too bad on me.

I've achieved a remarkable breakthrough as I applied Natural Brilliance on my goal of reclaiming my passion for work.

As you've mentioned around the forum, I couldn't have predicted when I completed my Paraliminal sessions what real shifts were awaiting me ahead.

I'm reclaiming my passion for work in ways I would have never predicted through direct problem-solving.

Before I started Natural Brilliance, I was depressed. I saw too much about my work and my surroundings that felt completely awful.

I'd say the most amazing surprise ever was that I was able to summarize the direction for my entire life in four deceptively simple, daily disciplines, which would prepare me adequately for everything I need to learn and do to find my soulmate and enjoy a successful marriage.

Like Maxwell's four equations of classical electrodynamics, I feel awed looking at these four goals. Believe me, they are simple to the point of appearing stupid, but I feel liberated from my trances.

Amazingly, they are so specific that I can easily measure progress in each one of them, yet so generic as to allow expansive thinking and creativity to identify many smaller projects and goals that would result in their achievement.

Until now, I often complained deep inside that I'm doing too much for my current employer and not being compensated accordingly.

I'm in a developing country working for a U.S. employer.

I realized this today, just like that...

While I can earn the same amount of money locally without putting in as much effort, the real reward in my work comes from the transformational personal and professional growth I achieve as I discover and practice new ways of coping with the intellectual, physical and emotional challenges of my work.

For example, I would have never considered Spring Forest Qigong if I weren't forced to work what my locals would call "crazy" hours. I now realize what an opportunity that was because Spring Forest Qigong revolutionized my entire life.

Looking at my world with fresh eyes... indeed, that's what I'm talking about.

Good to notice changes.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved