Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Koco Offline OP
OP Offline

Ok. I need to try again with the meditations some time when I can really be quiet without feeling pressured, and write exactly what I find, either object or feelings. The truth of these programs is becoming known to me. I find I am more at ease with my faith and that believing is more real.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Quote:
I find I am more at ease with my faith and that believing is more real.

Isn't that a beaut place to work from and be? smile

I find all learning and life is like a balancing act. You need to maintain gentle movement toward the goal to succeed. It works better than stopping and starting. So I suggest remain playful with it.

Alex

Hello Koco, I hope you're well. I've been reading your topic which is very very interesting indeed...you're a very interesting guy too. Like you I am a Christian also...Roman Catholic to be exact; since I was 8 years old & I still attend Church regularly. My whole family are descendants of French Roman Catholics hence why I'm Catholic. Anyway, as the others had said the Paraliminals are in any way NOT meant to contradict religion & plus it is not meant to replace it in any way. I also do the Holosync meditation as well in addition to Paraliminals...I've got many products by LSC. This is interesting! When I did Holosync Awakening Level 4 I've been getting messages, normally with the previous 3 levels I just see images. This has also happened to others who had done AL 4 Holosync. When you see images it is giving you a message in a more symbolic way...I've had some disturbing images too with other meditation CD's but, not that many. However, I don't think that images tell you to stop doing meditative techniques more or less tell you something else more important. From your previous posts you have obviously found out what the images were trying to tell you. By any chance do you have Spring Forest Qi Gong? If so, that would certainly help; SFQG is very good for removing both physical & emotional/psychological blockages. If you want to ask me any more questions associated with this issue please don't hesitate to contact me. All the best, GUILLAUME.

Koco Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello Guilliam, (I hope I spelled your name right!) Thank you for your message. First off I want to let you know that I am a woman, not a guy. ;-) But, no worries! I am not offended, or anything.
I did have the SFQ program, but decided perhaps it was taking me in a wrong direction and sent it back. I have to say it was hard for me to do, though, because Chunyi Lin seems to be such a loving, caring person, and one can't argue with that being in keeping with God's character. Maybe I will seek to follow it at a later time and purchase it again.
I have come out of a very strict denomination that focuses on the end times. Much of what they teach is very good and I have maintained a lot of it in my life, even though I don't attend church, per se, anymore. I am seeking to know truth of how to have a deeper relationship with the Godhead, how to contact and have clearer communication with God. I want to learn how to "hear" His voice, how to know my place in His plans for this world. I understand some of this, but I just want to know more. Truth is never static, either it's increasing or decreasing, but it never remains the same.
I understand that the line between truth and error can be almost imperceptible at times, and can follow along side by side for quite a ways but eventually there will be a separation between them and the paths will go off in entirely different directions, so I don't want to make a mistake in the path I choose to follow.
Knowing the essence of the Godhead in my heart and understanding how it all "works" is my fondest endeavor.
I believe in the royal priesthood of all the followers of Jesus Christ (see 1 Peter 2:9) so there is nobody between me and God. Jesus alone is my intercessor, and He IS God. It is my hope to become so given over to Christ that when speaking my own words, I am speaking His words, exhibiting His character. (It's all about character and ALL humans are living in "fallen flesh" so our only hope of righteousness is to have faith that Jesus is able to change us by His indwelling spirit, because He has promised to do so.)
It is my hope that the ESM programs will help me to have an even deeper understanding of how things work and how to walk even more closely with my Lord.

Koco Offline OP
OP Offline

Yeah, I am finding that I need to step away from it every now and then, just to ponder and reflect. I kind of feel like I need to step away from my religious group now and then, too, to get perspective. I love them, but I've been a part of "church" in the past, for many years, and I am done with the denominational thing, and sometimes I feel the ties binding about me even with them. Like I was telling Guillaume, I believe in the royal priesthood of the followers of Jesus Christ and so I don't necessarily need any other human being to tell me how to believe. I have personal access to God, as does every other human being on the face of the earth, and in this country, we are fortunate enough to have free access to His Word, as well.

But, we do still need each other to help us along the way. That's why I decided to keep the ESM program and continue with it. I believe that Jack Canfield has good counsel to offer and a heartfelt desire to help his fellow human beings, along with Paul Sheele's sincere desire to help people find their way in this world, too.

I haven't done a lot with the paraliminals lately, but once in awhile I listen to one. I have a few others in mind to purchase eventually, as well. I don't need the whole BiG library of paraliminals, but there are some that I think I could benefit from. (The memory one in particular!)

I'm working on making an affirmation, mostly, for now. I liked Jack's affirmation for losing weight, so I made one for myself along the same lines. I think I will do the index card idea so I remember to say and think about it each day.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved