Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#80375 09/19/12 01:01 AM
OP Offline

My husband is in the hospital and sustained a massive infection which almost killed him. I wonder about doing sword fingers and where to go as it covers his whole leg and groin. Would just giving energy to his Dantien help? He also has a partial bowel obstruction and I want to help him with that as well. Any suggestions would be really helpful. Thanks

You can do the sword fingers just described, also just giving energy to the dantien will also help as well. A few points in particular to open would be the Kidney point on the bottom of the feet (opening the whole foot is also good) and the back of the knees.

~Z

Zakyrus #80391 09/21/12 12:45 AM
OP Offline

Thanks for your help. When you say open the back of the knees and the foot what do you mean?

Have the loving intention to open up the channels and unblock blockages. Trust the Universe. You can even make an affirmation to yourself such as: "Master/Spirit,etc please help me correct the energy blockages in this body for the purpose of healing and love."

Inhale, visualizing bright universal energy coming through every atom of your body into the dantien. Exhale, gently sending it through the palms to his dantien. (9 times)

If you're at Level 2, do the Small Universe for him as well. Otherwise, just sending energy to the dantien is okay too.
In any case, use the sword fingers(described below) to open the c7 (base of the neck, an energy control station) then open the relative part of the spine, in this case tailbone(since you are working with that relative part of the body).

You've worked with the 'hard' part of the body (spine) now work with the relative 'soft' area (usually an organ) in this case it's the 'bottom of the torso' just allow the sword fingers to run through his body and open up.

Then, use the sword fingers and point at the feet (do the 'good' foot first, as to set up a good example for the other-talked about in Level 2)

Inhale, visualizing bright universal energy coming through every atom of your body into the dantien.

Exhale visualizing energy coming from the tips of the fingers like a beam of light and gently shines *through* the foot, opening and clearing anything that may be blocked in that area.

You can move your hand in a circle (circular energy works wonders) or visualize the energy spins like a drill made of light (or both) do this for a few moments or so.

This will use your Qi to open the area, always send it 'through' their body (it won't hurt them) and when giving energy always allow it to gently sink in and sooth.

Do this for the good knee as well (you can open the entire leg too).

Then do the same for the other leg. Before you do, you might want to gently run your hand 8-10 inches or so around the 'blocked' areas to get a feel of what the blockage is like. (then do this again, after opening it up and sense the difference--this helps your energy sensing with the palms)

The block might be cool(Yin), or heat(Yang), or tingly, or might feel like "dense air" or magnetic or as it has too much "static electricity" or perhaps a combination. Different blocks have different sensations. When it is cleared, the area should feel very smooth and transparent (almost as if nothing is there, but not quite)

Afterwards, give energy to the dantien 9 times (or in sets of 9, like 18, 36 etc) (and do a small universe if you like).

You can do these on yourself (try opening the bottom of your feet with sword fingers, you'll feel it that's for sure!) and play with sensing your own energy as well.

As for the points themselves:

c7 (neck-base vertabrea, a control station where upper Qi is processed, usually this is the first point we open no matter what)

Bottom of the feet has a kidney point which allows yin and magnetic energies to flow in from the earth (this is why I seriously question rubber shoes and concrete sidewalks...oh well)

The back of the knees is also a kidney point, which energy flows to and from the feet to the bottom of the torso (then tailbone)

The bottom of the torso, major energy "switchboard" primarily yin, life-force energies flow through this to the tailbone and dantien as well as many systems connect here (this is the Yin counterpart to the Yang, crown point on the top of the head)

The kidneys, house life-force energies and filter stagnant energies, keeping this clear greatly assists in healing processes. The kidneys are one of the only areas/organs which can be 'charged up' with sword fingers(yin) rather than 'giving energy' with palms(yang). Simply point sword fingers towards the kidneys with the intention to 'charge them up' and visualize dark blue energy 'giving them a power boost'

There are many other points that get opened in the process of working with the points I mentioned, though those would be the primary areas to open.

Always trust that when you are working that the problem is being corrected and don't bring your own emotions into it. BE a channel and trust that the Universe does it through you. You just have to have the loving intention, postures and visualizations, and Spirit will do the work for you.

wink

~Love and Light
~Z

Zakyrus #80395 09/21/12 05:47 PM
OP Offline

This helps a great deal. He is lying on his back a lot and needs great assistance to get out of bed so when he sits on edge of bed I will try c7 but otherwise send energy though the feet and give energy to the Dantien. Thanks very much

You can send the energy through the neck from the front and open it from there, won't hurt him a bit.

~Z

Zakyrus #80434 09/26/12 11:43 AM
OP Offline

You answered my question about the neck as It is hard to get to the back of his neck. I was away for 2 days and he now has a urinary catheter. Can I send energy between the legs to the tailbone ? I know the energy helped him when I did that earlier. Thanks for your help

"Can I send energy between the legs to the tailbone ?"

Yes. Energy can travel in, around and through everything. Just use your intent and visualization to give your energy instructions.

~Z

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved