Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#7876 04/04/05 08:15 PM
OP Offline

Hello everyone,

I've always wanted to be able to control how I experience time. For example, wouldn't it be great to be able to speed up a boring experiences (like being on a plane, long car trip etc) or slow down pleasant experiences (intimacy with your partner, times with friends, the weekends etc).

I guess we naturally experience this anyway, but I'd love to be able to have some kind of conscious control over it.

So, any ideas which of the paraliminals to use? I thought belief would be a great one as well as NBG seeing yourself do it. Alex, or anyone else out there, can you offer any suggestions?

Thanks,

Paul

p.s. By the way, I'm getting a lot out of this forum, thanks! Well done to Purjo for his recent successes too!

#7877 04/05/05 04:15 AM

Hi Paul!

I've always wanted to do this as well. Sometimes I'll notice time flying by so quickly and soon wonder where its gone. Other times I'll be surprised at how little time has passed on some activity, and I'll enjoy getting so much use out of the time. Hopefully someone has experience with this. Though I'd be willing to experiment with certain paraliminals and see if time perception can be controlled.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved