Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#80568 10/15/12 07:22 PM
Koco Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello forum friends,

I have just ordered the ESM courses (barely in time!) I believe I am going to gain much from these audios.

In the second meditation, during the fest week, I got a symbol but wasn't sure of the significance. I think it may be more spiritual in it's indication than
anything else. Somehow I feel that it is slowly revealing it's significance to me. I have a lot more work to do, but in the meantime, I'd just like to encourage those of you who aren't sure what your symbol means to wait it out and I suspect it's significance will make itself known to you.

Alex suggests using the Genius Code program to help you decipher the symbols and that may be a very good suggestion to follow up on. I don't have it right now, so am having to wing it for now. Maybe later on I'll be able to get that course.

Many blessings to you all!

Koco

Learning Strategies Admin

Genius Code Course is one way. Check out deciphering hints on the Genius Code forum. They can prove helpful for opening the mind to the symbol.

Alex

Koco Offline OP
OP Offline

It seems that the symbols that appear in the meditations I've done seem to show up in some way or another in my life soon afterwards, like in the next day or two. Usually just kind of mundane experiences, so far, but sometimes they prove to be a warning. Like, one symbol that arose was a red gear. I asked to know more about the symbol and a bicycle rider appeared, with the gear as part of the bicycle. I didn't really understand it, but then today as I was driving down a main street (5 lanes) a bicycle rider shot out near me into the lane next to me then across my path and on across the other lanes to the other side of the street. It startled me and I hit my brakes to avoid hitting him. I now see that the red gear was a warning about the perilous path of this bicycle rider.
And like the box with the rays of light from the meditation, the next day I was at a Tesoro gas station with my daughter getting gas in her van when I noticed the logo was a box with rays. That's a pretty accurate, albeit, mundane (and kind of disappointing) realization of the symbol.
Another symbol that I have gotten is a little red fire hydrant. Another warning, perhaps? I've been very careful with the stove since i got that one! (Occasionally I forget to turn off a burner or the oven until after dinner. I always notice it when I take the dishes in to the sink, but I've been especially careful to turn everything off when I finish cooking, now.)
I'm going to keep working at these symbols, though, and be open to a greater understanding of them and to gaining deeper insight into my life purpose, etc.

Interesting insights.

Alex

Koco Offline OP
OP Offline

I was talking to a friend who is also into the LOA and she said that she either read or heard that in the beginning of meditations looking for symbols, that sometimes symbols like I've gotten are just a way of the Universe saying, "I hear you!" , and is just sort of a getting the contact set, or that it's kind of like a bit of a joke, that the Universe is just sort of teasing me. Do you think either of these ideas is true and that this is what I've been experiencing so far?

Yes, The mind and the universe are connected. So if you start to relax and listen you'll hear or see the messages from the universe.

Alex

Koco Offline OP
OP Offline

I've just been listening to the audios and not taking time to do the meditations and writing down anything lately, mostly because I can't seem to focus on a single issue to work on. I think I have sort of lost my enthusiasm for life in recent years and have felt "stuck", but I enjoy what Jack and Paul say and I do feel as though something fresh and new is rising up within my heart. I enjoy the candor, the intelligence, the continual seeking for something higher and the kindness of these two men so much! I have intentions of doing the work, but for now I am just enjoying listening to their stories and their instruction. (I believe I will have to invest in a copy of Jack's Chicken Soup for the Soul - hard to believe I don't have one already!) I have also been listening to the sermons of a certain evangelist from Australia and I see so much of what all of these men are saying being in the same vein. I feel like the lights are going on inside me! I think I will do the glass of water thing to help me remember my dreams tonight and for awhile, and see if I remember them better. I have pretty vivid dreams, anyway, so anything that helps me keep them in mind while I write them down would be good.

Great approach. Being kind to yourself and remaining open.

Jack has a couple of other books I recommend them as well. Local library probably has a copy you can borrow. You know what though? You probably don't need them. Everything shows up when we are ready.

Alex

Koco Offline OP
OP Offline

You are right, Alex. I am learning about that. What are the books that you recommend?

I liked his book the Aladdin Factor.
Check it out on Amazon here

There are probably many other books I could recommend but since you're working with Effortless Success that's a good book to help with the meditation aspect of it.

Alex

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved