Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Koco Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks for the tip! I just went to Amazon and ordered it. I read a few pages at Amazon and I look forward to reading the whole book.

Koco Offline OP
OP Offline

I just wanted to share that I had a really great day today studying God's Word with my friends! The topics we studied are right in line with the LOA! Can you believe it? Who would have thought! I haven't shared my meditations with most of the group, (In fact, only one, really) so it's not like there was any prior knowledge regarding anything like that as a foundation for our study, but there it was in black and white in the KJV! I believe God is helping me to understand how things work through ESM, the Paraliminals, LOA... I've been leery of these things, afraid that they might take me in a wrong direction, but there it all was. The same understanding of how the mind works, of how to submit to God, of how to eradicate sin, etc and it's all in keeping with the things I am learning with my LSC programs! I am so excited and I am rejoicing in how this is all working together. I'm glad I have these two programs, now.

Learning Strategies Admin

KJV? King James version? smile

Alex

Koco Offline OP
OP Offline

Yes, Alex. I have other versions that I have referred to at times, but the King James Version is the one I use the most.

It's a miracle to me how God has led in this. We have some friends who were visiting from Barbados and Jamaica, who led out with the studies while they were here. It was so exciting to me how their studies unfolded revelations from God's Word that I had only suspected.

I've gone through the Inner Wisdom meditation a couple more times, and in seeking to understand all the symbols, along with the Life Purpose symbols, I think I have come to at least a semblance of what the message is for me. Of course it's just a beginning, but at least a step in a direction. Progress!

Excellent progress indeed.

Alex

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved