Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
RUKhan Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Guys! I just wanna talk about my nasal congestion which has worsened after 2 weeks of SFQ practice. Initially it showed positive signs of healing. I was expecting a lot from it. But then it worsened, and now no medicine, no spray is helping me.
Probably the cause of the congestion is the nasal polyps. And yes I was said the password, waited for the connection to establish and always called Master Lin.
Please Help.

RUKhan Offline OP
OP Offline

I really feel very hopeless.

2 weeks is too short time to pass judgement. When you do Qigong to 'heal' a particular problem, it is difficult to say what path your recovery will take. Some people's symptoms worsen first, others show no change better or worse for a while. The healing Qi always goes where it is needed most, first.

When you worry about the outcome you are resisting and interfering with your recovery. Continue with your exercises and ENJOY the practice of Qigong. Your recovery is then certain.

Yes, don't worry yourself and enjoy your practice. Healing may take some time for others. In TCM theory, the sinus is related to the lungs, sadness or depression causes imbalance in the lung energy.

RUKhan Offline OP
OP Offline

thank you guys for replying to my post. I read in the manual about some symptoms worsening after the initiation of the Practice, but it said that those with arthritis or with pains may experience that. It didn't talk about any other ailment.

First, see a medical doctor to see if there is a physical problem.
If there is no physical problem, is there an infection problem?
If neither of these is causing the problem, do the exercises.
If either is a part of the problem, address that and also do the exercises.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved