Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#7883 04/06/05 04:44 AM
OP Offline

I have been trying to use the law of attraction to deliberatly create my ideal life.I understand that Abraham-Hicks says to stay focused on what you want and it will come to you.I also know that they said if you use you inner self ,or emotions as a gudiance system you will know you are creating what you want because you will feel excited about it.My beliefs always make me doubt that what i desire can become a reality.I also have a hard time feeling my desires furfilled because of my beliefs.I have no goals to be succesful in a certain career or job.I just desire total freedom.I don't want a job or a career. I just want to be free to spend my day as i choose.I visualize myself very rich with millions of dollars living in my dream home and having everything my heart desires.The problem is that when i start to think about my dream life and get really excited about it these little thought come up that the only way i can ever be that rich is if i win the lottery and, even though i really want to win the lottery, i doubt very strongly that i can.Can i use the belief paraliminal to make myself believe i can win the lottry or to make myself feel rich so i can attract wealth?

Duck

#7884 04/07/05 02:51 PM
Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Trying is implying that this must be difficult.

Use try do or don't use the techniques.

If you want to succeed in business you must focus on succeeding in business. If you keep talking and noticing in incredible detail what is not working you're taking away the focus from what you want. You can't walk two directions at the same time.

quote:
[/]I just want to be free to spend my day as i choose.[/b]

That is a powerful statement. Goes to explain why you experience so much resistance. If you take up business related activities you won't be free to spend the day as you choose. Whether you realise it or not you already spend your day as you choose. you don't need money for that and you're constantly choosing. If you're procastinatimg on building your business then you've made the choice not to so something that a part of you thinks you should be doing to build the business.

Without you creating the rule that you should be doing something, when you're not, you cannot procastinate. Example. You need gas for your car, it's got just enough get to your local gas station, you're not planning to go anywhere tonight, it's after midnight, gas stations in your area are closed. Would you get mad at yourself for procastinating? No, now is simply not the right time.

So everything even procastination (or calling it procastination) is a choice you've made. So you're already free to spend the day as you choose.

You can believe you believe you can win the lottery as much as you want but there is no guarantee that you will win even a penny. The rule of goal setting is it must be something you can control. You do not control the fall of the lotto numbers (unless you happen to have found a way to rig it).

The Law of attraction is that you get to the point where you don't need it. As long as you need, want, desire, wish for or visualise with desperation for creating it in your reality you're coming from lack. you're sying I don't have this you're only wishing for it, needing it or desperately visualising it because you lacking it. If you ARE Lack You attract more lack. That's the law of attraction.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved