Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
MB Offline OP
OP Offline

Chunyi Lin recommends drinking a glass of yin-yang water first thing in the morning. Are there other uses?

Comment: My tongue has a painful area. I'm wondering if drinking yin-yang water throughout the day might help the pain.

MB Offline OP
OP Offline

I found partial answers in earlier posts (early as 2007) and pass them along for the many who read my first and second posts. In my second post I asked if Chunyi advised drinking more than one glass of yin-yang water daily, and what are the benefits. You can do an Internet search for exact posts.

1. One earlier post stated that Chunyi advises drinking one glass of yin-yang water daily.
2. There is almost nothing on benefits, except the balancing benefits (of balancing yin and yang). 3. Shawn Grim (2007) made an interesting statement that in some specific situations Chunyi recommends drinking yin yang water hot; but usually allow it to cool to "warm" before drinking.

An article on the benefits of yin-yang water would be most interesting. And helpful.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha MB,

You can drink Ying-yang water any time throughout the day. Generally, let it cool until warm before drinking.

I've used it in a lot of situations. An out-of-state friend called with a migraine where she was going to need to be in bed all day and couldn't see straight. I had her make some Yin-yang water, drink it, and call me back. When she called back, she said "Okay, I can see straight now. What can I do about the rest of this migraine?" I worked on her from a distance, and she was read to go about her daily work.

So really, serve it whenever. Add some honey or lemon (unless the person shouldn't have either), and enjoy the balancing benefits.

Much Love,

Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved