Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Well I'm an old school photo reader been trying this process out since 2004 since I was in high school at 17 and now I'm 25.

I asked myself after proving to myself that photoreading was possible what else could the mind do? It went me on a radical journey through all self help, all magick, all mind study from nlp, dhe, accelerated learning, memory and so on and all energy arts. I studied endlessly until 2007 I had studied so much that GOD intervened and told me directly to stop studying and start doing and then I still studied.

In the end I found out that JESUS was the ultimate answer to all questions and that all solutions are just manifestations of what he is. Since then I picked up a bible became a pastor and have since been preaching the WORD. I want to give ode to photo reading for starting my journey through all knowledge to find the ULTIMATE ANSWER TO BE GOD.

in TRUTH I could not photoread, see energy or do anything really of note until I surrendered to JESUS but now I have the ability to do all these things through him.

I understand I am just a guy on a forum making claims but this thread is Not about what i can or cannot do its about a progression of understanding to the great understanding that GOD is the all solution.

I studied so much that I came to the conclusion that psychic powers existed studied that so much I believed in magick studied that so much believed in GOD studied GOD. So much believed in LOVE AND ONENESS as the root of all things and studied that so much I became a preacher of the word. Everything is a line connecting to another thing and all arts are ONE. IN THE END THOUGH JESUS WILL BE AT THE END OF THAT LINE AS THE WAY TRUTH AND LIFE OF WHAT GOD IS.

so continue on studying the ways Paul Scheele and the photoreading. It is not only possible but a doorway into even more powerful arts. The photo focus is the subconscious mind eye that allows you to process information in real time with your eyes which allows you to access the subc more easily.

Try simply thinking in photo focus and you'll notice that activation is easier.
If your an artist photo focus some paintings you like and then start drawing letting your intuition guide and see what happens. Photoreading is more than photoreading it is a subconscious mind accessor told. The subconscious mind is the LAW of GOD while the conscious mind is simply a combination of the SUPERCONSCIOUS AND CONSCIOUS MIND. As such the conscious mind has no power but it is the place in your sub and super consciousness where your awareness is placed. To photoread is to place your awareness even deeper into your subconscious mind and become even more attuned with who you are.

A factor of the subconscious mind is awareness. If you notice when you live in the NOW your photoreading increases because the sub c is always in the now. THIS IS NO COINCIDENCE BECAUSE NOW IS THE TIME OF THE SUB C.

after photoreading for a couple of years it'll become easier for all of you.

Just today I was photoreading answers to question at college and just pin pointing the answers just by looking at them.

Also you need to change your identity when photoreading. One must always hold an identity that something is possible for you to sustain an ability to do it so make sure you affirm that your a person that can PHOTOREAD and that photoreading can exist in your world as a practice.

Believe your affirmations jut don't say them. Your beliefs CREATES reality and just by believing something you CREATE IT. By creating the identity that makes it so photoreading is possible in your identity you make it so those big activation successes happen more often and you don't get scared. By believing your an expert when your not you create an inner world where success doesn't breed fear but confidence. This is key in getting those big beyond belief beginning of Paul scheeles book type activations. But remember you must put yourself below something to be grateful for it so you must hold and identity that says this can happen but also one that's still grateful that it has.

Lastly I find that when I have no purpose the TRUE PUROSE IN MY HEART becomes my purpose like today I was photoreading some tech docs on printers and I had no purpose so my purpose of just finding out more about printers took over that was my purpose but wasn't stated. Sometimes those random lines you dip into may be a purpose your not aware of making itself manifest.

IN THE END THOUGH ONLY PRACTICE WILL GET YOU THERE. SO PRACTICE ON ENDLESSLY AND YOU'LL GET THERE YOUR MIND WILL CHANGE FOR THE BETTER AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO PHOTOREAD AS IF ITS A PART OF YOUR FIVE SENSES.

That is all. GOD BLESS AND HAPPY TRAVELS THROUGH THE PHOTOREADING WHOLE MIND SYSTEM GOD BLESS IN JESUS NAME AMEN!

Last edited by INFINITE LIGHT; 11/13/12 05:53 AM.
Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

"PhotoReading changes how you view the world" is one of the phrases I often use in my seminars.

Thanks for sharing.

Alex

OP Offline

Thank you Alex for being here supporting everybody for the last 8 years or even longer because it seems as long as I've been here you've been here helping everyone so I thought I could add to just a fraction of the help you give everybody on a daily basis. Truly you are a blessing to all photoreaders.

OP Offline

Originally Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus
"PhotoReading changes how you view the world"

I agree. My whole LIFE was changed by the possibility that photoreading even existed. Paul Scheele and his techniques will always hold a special place in my heart.

It really opens you up to the possibilities of what you can do with your mind. I couldn't have believed any of the things I currently believe in if it wasn't for the fact that photoreading simply existed.It took me years of studying one subject for me to even begin to believe that anything paranormal could possibly exist such as energy and so on and so forth. And the idea that our minds was creating our reality really is the end. For in the end we are using all 100% of our minds to create our realities just as it is right now. LAW and CREATIVITY SUBCONSCIOUS and SUPERCONSCIOUS intersecting symbolized by the vesica pisces is my model of the mind and I whole heartidly believe that with every thought our realities are created and that is 100% use of mind. For in the end the answer to the great question of what else can the mind do the answer is CREATE REALITY AROUND US. For we are not only using our full power of our brains right now, but we are always doing such. For we are successfully creating each moment of reality within itself perfectly.

Didn't mean to go deep into it like that but that's how I feel about this whole situation. Because photoreading does change everything once you learn it. Believe barrier's are shattered that bring you to higher understanidng. Questions about what you can do begin popping up? And ultimate a search for those answers ensues. GOD BLESS THE BEUATIFUL CYCLE TO IT'S COMPLETION!

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved