Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#7906 04/12/05 05:34 AM
mkara Offline OP
OP Offline

I have been using the Memory Supercharger and Personal Genius CDs for 2 weeks and I they have not been helping me. I'm taking classes in math and spanish and I can't remember anything that I am learning. I listen to them during my sleep time stating my purpose before I go to sleep but I have not seen any results. I am getting furstrated because I have tried just about every tape and CD there is and nothing has worked. I am beginning to feel that I can't be helped. What do I need to do that I'm not doing?

#7907 04/11/05 07:24 PM

"I listen to them during my sleep time"

wake up a little earller in the morning before you start your day.. and listen to them then.. see what happens.. for there..

#7908 04/11/05 09:53 PM
mkara Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank-you. I'll try it.

#7909 04/11/05 09:53 PM

I've done this with Natural Brilliance. I had almost forgotten when I read your post. The Natural Brilliance paraliminal says to listen to one side in the morning and the other in evening. Time constraints don't always allow for listening to both sides, so I would set my alarm 30 minutes early then start the paraliminal and reset my alarm for 30 minutes later.

#7910 04/11/05 10:43 PM

I was wondering if it probably is your conscious mind that is keeping you back to learn something new like this... You can use your conscious mind as a catalysator for learning new stuff together with your unconscious mind. When both are working perfectly at the same time for the same goal you will be in a 1:1 win situation..

Do you use the NOPS formula when learning, since you are almost at the stage of givin up? Using NOPS will change your frustration into mastery when learning new things.

Are you using the Natural Brilliance model when learning new stuff? Try this one too will also get you mastery in learning new things.

What about Memory Optimizer for remembering stuff, like using the Peg list in the Memory Optimizer for learning. And also using the Memory Optimizer paraliminal when learning and memorising new material? And to learn the tricks in the course, and using the tricks will greatly improve your memory(web).

I have gone from a 5-7 in my exams to a 10-11 in all my exams (using the 13-scale in Denmark) by using all this stuff. And all my fears and problems of learning new things from books has gone. By the last few years my learning capabilities have really improved dramatically. Now it's like I never study in my speartime and I study as an ingenier at a University of Denmark right now. I'm only attending the learning sessions.. It all feels like a play and a funny thing to learn new stuff. And get great exams is easily.. Ok, failed once, but our whole group I was in failed.. But that was on a repport we wrote. Not the examination.. But besides that everything about learning new things is real fun. It feels like a big drive, that turns you on and wanting more and more when learning new stuff from books or learning session... But ok, if I should deside if I should use my speartime for studying more, or using it for something else fun, then it's still more fun doing something else I love. And then again sometimes I can feel a drive to use my speartime for studying because it's fun, but have not done that yet.. Other things attract me more there... Anyway, It's a great freedom to have. And you can get that too. Just a vision for you.

Murof.

#7911 04/12/05 06:13 AM
Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Rememeber to state your intention. What is it you want to remember, when listening to Memory Supercharger after studying. What is it you expect to be able to learn today when using Personal Genius at the start of your day or before your study session.

Alex

#7912 04/12/05 01:33 PM
mkara Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks to everyone for their advice. You have been a big help! Big, big thanks!

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved