Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Sometimes I start to feel sick while doing the active exercises. For example last night, I felt great for the first 20-30 mins while I was doing the level 1 exercises. Then I did the cloud hands exercise, which always feels amazing. I followed that with 10,000 hands and almost immediately started to feel really ill. I kind've felt like how you feel right before you throw up. All I wanted to do was lie down. This has happened to me a few times in the past as well (I've been doing SFQ for about 2.5 months now).

I'm wondering if I should stop doing the active exercises when this ill feeling happens, or if I should just push through it? The first couple of times this happened to me I decided to push through it and I felt worse and worse. Last night I decided to stop the active exercises and go right into the ending exercises. I did feel better again by the time I finished the ending exercises.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha energygirl2013,

Do what is best for you.

Chunyi mentions that these are a good opportunity to release blockages if you can continue, calling on your master's or universe's energy to assist you, relax, take a breath and let your shoulders sink, and bring your focus back to your breath and the visualization. It's not a lot of fun to be in the middle of it and to here Chunyi say "Oh, what a great opportunity to heal!" smile

Much Love,

Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved