Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Alex!

Here is the book I am reading

http://www.amazon.com/Rich-Dads-Guide-In...ader_1612680208

I am asking you to help me to learn how set the adequate purpose and ask the adequate questions

I have a few purposes for reading the book

1)
I want to learn the mechanics of the photoreading and gain experience in photoreading

2)
I want to earn more with a minimum effort

3)
One more purpose is a pure interest, I want to absorb every single word in this book

4)I want to stop worry about the money

What do you think about these purposes?

Please guide me on setting the goals for reading and asking appropriate questions.

Thank you,
ShivaPrem

Learning Strategies Admin

I'd really appreciate it if you would not ask me the same questions in personal emails and on the forum. It's time consuming for me.

Learn PhotoReading and the mechanics of PhotoReading with the appropriate book. The Rich Dad books aren't likely to do that. You'll probably discover that during previewing.

If you want to apply what you've learned from the PhotoReading books on the Rich Dad book... what's your purpose?

As I said before. Your purpose is yours I cannot give that to you because I'm not you.

Quote:
2. I want to earn more with a minimum effort

That's a want not a purpose. I keep asking you to answer, WHY?

Quote:
3. One more purpose is a pure interest, I want to absorb every single word in this book

That purpose leaves a lot to be desired, consider, Why? That's a purpose.

"I want to absorb every single word in this book." Brilliant, you've probably already done that. I'm assuming you've PhotoRead the book already. So the deed is done you've absorbed every single word in the book.

A sponge can absorb water and then what? If it sits in a bucket of water and no one has a purpose of it, it will sit there until the water evaporates. It does nothing significant with the water. I can't help but say it, whoop de doo. the water would have existed and evaporated without any interaction. What's the point? If one wanted to just absorb everything. Done nothing more to do, just PhotoRead the book and toss it back on the shelf, you're done. Like the sponge nothing will happen until you change the purpose.

Read the chapter on Prepare, note in particular the Einstein's associated with purpose in the PhotoReading book.

Alex

OP Offline

I'd really appreciate it if you would not ask me the same questions in personal emails and on the forum. It's time consuming for me.

Do you want me to stop answer the questions at all?

Or just stop to dupliacte them?

ShivaPrem

smile Please just don't duplicate them. I am fine with the questions Even after 10 years on the forum.

If you're already posting them on the forum it's unnecessary for me to answer them again in an email. I know a couple of your post are not accessible and I appreciate you contacted me by email for them. That's what I hope people do if they have problems with the forum. That's what I'm here for.

I don't copy and paste my replies because I have so many emails finding yours again to copy my sent replies is just as time consuming as typing them again.

You don't get answers if you don't ask questions. The secret is to know your purpose so you can ask better questions. That really applies to everything not just the books you PhotoRead and want to activate.

Alex laugh

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved