Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi,

I was wondering which program would help me to resolve conflicts with other people.

All my life I have alway run away from conflict with other people instead of confronting them. Now, I have a conflict with someone and this one I will not be able to run from it. It will be the first time that I will have confront someone to make them stop what they do and stand up for my rights.

What program should I use so that I dont panic when it happens?

Thanks everyone!!

Learning Strategies Admin

Have a look at the following see which ones resonate with you

Positive Relationship
New History Generator.

Self-Esteem Supercharger
Anxiety Free

I'd also include Talk to Win and Sales Leap These Paraliminals are for communicating with others. With Sales Leap being a bit of a self confidence enhancing Paraliminal useful if you suffer from stage fright when it comes to making your point.

Alex

OP Offline

Hello Alex,

Thanks for the answer. Its great cause I already have the 4 paraliminals that you mention in your post. I will try them out. Bought them a while ago but only used the Self-Esteem Supercharger and Anxiety free (without much success with anxiety free...).

I was wondering about the talk to win and sales leap. I think it's time that I add a new one to my collection.

I just wonder how Sales Leap could help me with this problem... It's seems to be buisness and sales oriented....

I'm not sure if Talking to win would be a better choice, but has you said: "ith Sales Leap being a bit of a self confidence enhancing Paraliminal useful if you suffer from stage fright when it comes to making your point.". This could be what I actually need....

Let me know what you think.

Thanks!!

Last edited by SuperchargedMe; 02/25/13 05:32 AM.

Sales Leap is often overlooked as it seems to bring up business settings. However all communication is really selling. Selling your point of view, getting people to buy the idea they can trust you. A confident person sells.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved