Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#81273 02/18/13 07:25 PM
OP Offline

I have been practicing Small Universe for about 2 weeks - extremely good results.

However, I have developed a pain in my spine at about T12 or T13. It is very sore and a bit tender. Perhaps pain is too strong a word. It feels as though it is in my spine, not the muscles. I have also felt some tenderness in my kidneys.

Thoughts? I fully intend to continue my meditations. Wondering if anyone else has felt the same and would be willing to share their thoughts.

Also, I feel more clear and relaxed. More flexible on the inside (not muscles, but my insides). I quite enjoy it and have even felt energy moving up my legs kind've like water flowing up hill. It is a cold feeling.

It's probably an opening channel causing the pain. I've also experienced amazing results with Small Universe. It awakened my Kundalini, it felt like molten lava flowing through my spine accompanied by electricity shooting all over my body but it's not painful but powerful and intense. It was extremely blissful. Each chakra opening in the spine felt like an explosion of bliss/love energy. That happened a couple of months ago.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved