Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hey guys,

Ive just started learning photoreading and id love to get to know someone who actually knows how to photoread. Learning photoreading is diffucult for me sometimes without having someone around to speak about it. I am living in Lucern (Luzern) right now but originally i´m from Austria (Tirol). If anyone here lives around my area i´d be so happy if he/she contacts me!

Würde mich sehr freuen, wenn ich einen Photoreader in der Nähe von Luzern oder auch aus Tirol kennenlernen könnte.-Danke:)

Thank you very much!

julia

Learning Strategies Admin

You learning with the German version of the book or have you taken the seminar with a German speaking instructor?

Alex

OP Offline

Im learning with the english audio cds. Ive almost watched them all-guess iv got two left. and im praticing to photoread (ive got to read a lot for uni) but until now i coudnt find the access to the information in the book. although sometimes i dream about it:)but anyway ill just keep on practicing!

julia

You can always post on the forum your questions. Get help here if you need it.

Alex

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved