Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Have you any experience in implicit learning or acquiring a skill directly from simply photoreading books?

I did a search on the keyphrase "implicit learning .pdf" to see if there were any papers on it. My hunch was correct and I found a ton of material, one from Harvard, even. Implicit Learning PDFs

In a lot of these papers, a visual was shown of a pattern that was used to induce implicit learning. This pattern looks exactly like the Kabalistic Tree of Life laid on its side.

Syntopic photoreading really shows you larger patterns of novelty that are not readily apparent if you are limited in your consumption of information.

The thing is, all of the information I've read about The Kabalistic Tree of Life claims to make one smarter, raise the IQ, and even evoke the Higher Self/Genius within. Image of Kabbalistic Tree Of Life

So my question now is, did someone involved in the studies and research know about the KTOL(Kabalistic Tree of Life) or was this just a coincidence?

Or is it some other reason altogether? Truth is often stranger than fiction...What do you think?

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Check the Bibliography of the PhotoReading book.

Alex

Hey everybody I TRULY believe that if you

STUDY EASY you LEARN EASY which is an old axium really tranlsates into

HOW YOU STUDY IS HOW YOU LEARN IS HOW YOU APPLY.

So if you STUDY WITH YOUR WHOLE MIND, YOU LEARN WITH YOUR WHOLE MIND, YOU APPLY WITH YOUR WHOLE MIND.

So a question becomes not "Are you implicit learning?" the question becomes "When are you not implicit learning?" because after you fully journey a photoreading skill.

I mean to say, after you have a skill that you learned COMPLETELY from photoreading AND NOT FROM REGULAR MEANS you will find that that skill alone has more implicit learning experiences.

This, in my humble opinion as just another photoreader, is the key to understanding that how you study really is how you learn and how you apply.

We've all been in classes with teachers who make complex subjects extremely easy. and then we are able to do the complex thing relatively easy because if you learn easy you apply easy.

I think it's the same with photoreading. My radical belief, and just my own. Is that just because I study with photoreading I cannot help but have implicit learning experiences that I dont even understand happening.

As far as the TREE OF LIFE goes which is JESUS CHRIST because he is THE VINE and his father the HUSBANDMAN and JESUS is GOD because I and my father are ONE.

I truly have never applied Kabbalah to photoreading but I'm a fellow kaballah particianer and I think that's a wonderous idea.

What experience tells me without doing any research is that we know that each sphere corrisponds to a hermetic law and we know that the spheres in the head focus on the mind and the spheres at the bottom focus on manifestation in this world.

We know that to say a GOD NAME is to MASTER the SPHERE and to say the SPHERE NAME is to experience that sphere as part of your consciousness.

I wonder what sphere you would have to manifest yourself into in order to get optimal results in photoreading?

That is the question.

When I use Da'ath the secret sphere along with it's GOD NAME I know that the words I say have more power than they usually do and they manifest in my mind and in my world at greater speed. This is because I am focusing all my energy into that sphere because my consciousness has been directed there.

This is TRUE for all spheres and all practicianers experience success like this so this is nothing new or radical i'm saying, my example is just to point out that it's just as simple as going into the proper sphere and saying the proper GOD NAME to create the reasults you desire.

I'm looking into it right now but honestly it shouldn't be hard and shouldn't require more than one or two spheres working in harmony with each other.

One thing I'm personally going to TRY is to PHOTOREAD a book with all the affirmations i say being said from DA'ATH and activate a book with all.

I just checked right quick because I Forgot but it turns out YESOD and it's corrisponding GOD NAME is the sphere of the subconscious mind. (I say not the GOD NAMES out of respect for the kabbalah) so one could seem tap the sphere, say the GOD NAME, then simply experience the effect of the sphere and PHOTOREAD from there. In fact, I'm going to try that RIGHT NOW.

It is a radically good idea. I have no idea why I never thought of it. I thank you magickdoogie for even making this thread. Because photoreading works, kabbalah works, and sphere tapping is easy once you have practiced it for years or work with the kabbalah for a while so you should be able to do it to.

info:

This is a link on yesod
http://www.wisdomsdoor.com/tol/yesod.shtml

this is a link about daath
http://gnosticteachings.org/faqs/kabbalah/742-introduction-to-kabbalah.html
Quote:

Daath is the work of God in the throat and in the sexual organs. When we talk about creation, in this lower plane you know that in order to create we need the sexual energy. In order to create an animal, a plant, or a human being we need the sexual act, the union of the two forces, feminine and masculine. As we said, the Holy Spirit rules over Yesod, the sexual organs, thus sexuality is the domain of the Holy Spirit. But, here, when we create, you know lust is involved, and God cannot mix with lust. But above, when God creates, he creates with the power of the word, with the power of the Verb. That is why it is here Daath. That is why it is written “In the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God.”

This is a link to the 32 paths of wisdom from kabbalah. Read path 31.
http://www.jwmt.org/v1n3/32paths.html
Quote:

Qooph: 8>10

Path #31 - "The thirty-first path is called the perpetual consciousness. Why is it called this? Because it directs the movements of the sun and moon according to their natural order, each in its proper orbit."

With the path of Tav, connecting Yesod to Malkuth, the "32 Paths" text mentioned directing the motion of "the seven planets, each in its own proper course", but here we have "the sun and moon according to their natural order, each in its proper orbit." The sun is the primary planet of the Individual Self (Tiphareth) and the moon, that of the personal self (Yesod). Thus we see here a more refined sort of direction being imposed, relating to the Individual Self and the personality as whole things which interact. Whereas with Tav, the directing concerned the internal components of the personality alone (the seven planets).

"Qooph" translates into English roughly as "back of the head" and as a symbol, refers to the subconscious mind. In the Western Tree, the path of Qooph is placed on the opposite side and connects Netzach with Malkuth, expressing the concept that the subconscious mind is more closely related to the chaotic instinctual emotions than it is to the ordered rational mind. However, in the "32 Paths" and the Hebrew kabbalah in general, the subconscious mind is seen as the interaction of both ration and instinct, but shaped most immediately by our thinking. In other words, it's our thinking that gives form to the force of instinctual emotion. It is how we complexify the simpler instinct and create our own little manifestation of the infinitely complex Eternal Splendor (Hod).

The task of Qooph then, is to apply the rational understanding gained in Hod to the transformation of one's life circumstances (Malkuth). In effect, the initiate takes conscious control of their subconscious mind. The Tarot image depicts this process in reverse, indicating a journey upwards from Malkuth along the winding path of the subconsciousness which leads to the sun and moon in their "proper orbit". The task of Qooph however, is to descend along this "natural order" and consciously "direct" the motion (i.e., manifestation) of the interaction between Individual Self and personal self.

Maz Offline

Load of tosh... qooph, oomph, and sexual organs!!! Ooops, forgot Darth (Vader?)... All very puzzling and disjointed and irrelevant. Tree of Life as well, can't wait for the film!

Kabbalah is an ancient religious science based on the TREE OF LIFE from the GARDEN OF EDEN. It is the TREE that JESUS CHRIST WHO IS GOD Took away from Adam and EVE because they ate from the TREE OF KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL.

To have knowledge of good and evil is to be able to choose to be such a thing. Because knowledge is the key to everything. And to have the key to unlock GOOD or EVIL makes you want to unlock it.

But the kabbalah is the key to LIFE. And LIFE to the full and so the kaballah by it's very nature is JESUS CHRIST WHO IS GOD.

If you donot believe in it it, I respect you endlessly. JESUS CHIRST WHO IS GOD bless you have a blessed day good sir. But this is not occult science or pish posh. This is an ancient religion.

Last edited by INFINITE LIGHT; 03/30/13 06:51 PM.
Maz Offline

I think my Tosh is better than your Pish Posh!

And Kabbalah, an Arabic word that means "receiving" really has nothing to do with PR.

So please keep your pish posh tosh tish rubbish to yourself.

I'm surprised that this thread isn't deleted as it has pish posh tosh tish to do with Photoreading. tired

magic doggie, since last i spoke to you i have already photoread and activated two books.

HOW TO WIN CHESS GAMES QUICKLY
an xna book.
The MSDN library for the XNA FRAMEWORk

I would like to share my story with attempting to use YESOD and the GOD NAME to assist in activation.

THe first thing I did was realize taht YESOD had to be perfected by the GOD NAME SHADDAI EL CHAI before it offered assistance.

This time to test it out I photoread a book on programming and I got a new experience than usual.

I was able to look at what was happening in the code i was writing for this game i'm developing using the neurosky mindset (www.neurosky.com) and it was as if I realized that the code was just a bunch of commands and I felt as if no matter what if I did not know what the command did I did not know what the command did.

I realized innately that the answer to this was to photoread the whole msdn library

the libary that is neccessary to program holds the methods, classes, namespaces for the entire frame work.

I then later realized that it's not just about yesod. it's about yesod to malkuth so I push the energy down from yesod into malkuth which is to say to take what is in the subconscious and manifest it into this world.

I am a photoreader, so I always get results. but these were results too so take it how you please.

I am claiming that using the YESOD sphere in kabbalah may have done this.

Before people say anything about this keep in mind that i have been practicing kabbalah for well over 5 years and my ability to do a middle pillar rite easily has bee reached years ago. Tapping spheres and using them shouldn't be done unless you have spirtual reasons for manifesting them. Photoreading is a spirtual reason because it increases knowledge to be used to improve your LIFE so that's all good. But understand, just learning kabbalah to learn photoreading is pointless if your not already a practicianer.

These words are for the original poster of this thread. Not for anybody or anyone who does not practice kabbalah because it would just throw you off to even attempt to use anything outside of the photoreading system given.

In other words, don't even go in the direction of picking up kabbalah to improve photoreading. It'll be a dead und unless you seriouly meditate, do the middle pillar rite daily, and tap sheres so much that using the kabbalah spheres become second nature.

i am going to do more photoreading using this sphere more before i make any more claims and see where this goes.

Last edited by INFINITE LIGHT; 03/31/13 01:51 AM.
OP Offline

PLEASE NOTE: This post is directed to Infinite Light and other advanced practitioners of Photoreading/meditation/Kabbalistic Tree of Life/yoga etc.

Hi there Infinite Light! I'm really happy someone else is a practitioner of Kabbalastic Tree of Life and the Middle Pillar. I assume you also know and read Dr. Israel Regardie's books. Thank you for posting your method of using Yesod to Malkuth. I had initially thought of using Kether as it is the beginning of all that exists in Malkuth, but I am going to also try your method as described. Have you created any photoreading rituals using the tarot/paths of the tree? I like to seal the book I photoread with a symbolic image of the Magus (communication/knowledge)or the High Priestess (extra sensory abilities).

Here is a photoreading ritual I do, and it has really boosted my ability to experience spontaneous /direct learning. I've found myself naturally and effortlessly implementing more and more of the information of a particular book with repetitive photoreading rituals.

Here are the steps

0. Clap 3 times to signal your subconscious to rise to the surface.

1. Perform your routine banishings , LBRP, LBH, Middle PIllar, Circ. Of Light, etc)

2. Light a white candle on the desk to symbolize your pure intent to align with your Higher Purpose.
3. Light some incense (white sage is excellent)

4. Have only 1 book on your desk. Choose a tarot card or other visual symbol to signify all the knowledge of the book. Focus on this symbol for at least 5 minutes to burn the image into your mind's eye with the intention of using it to release the information at any future time at your will.

5. Preview, turn the pages and warm up by photofocusing with deep breaths. As you take a breath, see yourself growing larger and larger, out past beyond your home, larger than the city, growing larger and larger until you are above the entire galaxy. See your mind power expand above and beyond all space and time for a few moments. Take one finger and turn bend the end of the book so as to let each page fly past. See the book as a portal within your mind unleashing the enlightened energy throughout your entire inner cosmos and radiating outward.

6. Do the photoreading steps and photoread the book at least 3 times over.

7. After the 3rd time, take a few moments to imagine the earth healed through your actions. Feel your mind and body made out of golden light.

Next, return to the tarot card or your visual symbol of choice. See the book float into the symbol. Speak out loud "It is my WILL to use this symbol at anytime to unleash my new abilities" as you see the book inside the card/symbol in your mind's eye. Repetition will make this eventually automatic.

8. Thank your other than conscious mind for it's participation.
9. Clap 3 times to signal to your other than conscious that the ritual has now ended.

Last edited by Magickdoggie; 04/13/13 05:40 PM.
OP Offline

You can also seal the book with a specific song that you feel symbolizes or embodies the purpose of you photoreading the book. I've done this and anchored the song to the information of a particular book. It can serve as a tool for recalling information quickly and for even implementing it.

hello magickdoggie I'm sorry I assumed you were not a full fledged practicianer of the TREE OF LIFE. Please excuse me. You know exactly what you are doing an moving on to the thread I have great respect for your process.

You clearly understand and practice the TREE OF LIFE daily and are an adapt.

I have been practicing the TREE OF LIFE for years and I do a MIDDLE PILLAR RITE everyday. To me, the TREE OF LIFE or the KABBALAH systems is a bunch of prayers. You say GOD'S NAME and he heals you. The highest name that brings the highest healing of course is JESUS because no name in heaven and earth is greater!
My process then is nothing more than me beliving that GOD is what is activating my subconscious mind.

I photoread in YESOD and i always move YESOD energy down to malkuth in the MIDDLE of photoreading so that what I photoread can MANIFEST in my conscious mind through my actions and my wills.

Another thing I do is the 31st path of wisdom. I'm getting alot of results with it you can read those in my other thread.

JESUS is GOD!

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved